Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zzzz said:

A magnificent and virtuous person like you doing that .... :o [you let me down]

Ummmmm, my sarcasm detector is broken ::. Anyway, this is certainly going to be a popular and interesting thread for a while. Nice to see Marc back here posting and very gracious of him to accept the apology.

Ranger

Well I sort of dont get it... Thai3 winds everyone up,tries to ruin Edens Rep and finally after what seems like years he finally owns it ...

Hmmm. It seems to me, to be so manipulative for a personal matter takes a very small person. IMHO.

Ok glad he sorted it out but this still does not, suddenly, like magic ,make him into a stand up guy. :: ::

Just my POV.

Ok glad he sorted it out but this still does not, suddenly, like magic ,make him into a stand up guy.

Oh I don't know, I don't think anyone is holding a gun to his head so he didn't have to apologise unless he meant it, I suppose we should give him the benefit of the doubt, well done Thai3 and aliases.

Phil

I too was kinda curious. I can never be bothered to use the search thingy so was hoping someone may fill in the blanks also... At the begining of this thread i couldnt give an arse what he said about Eden. Now I'm intrigued. Could it realy have been bad enough to pull an advert? And why would the guy pull an advert based on one guys postings?

BB, I promise I am not having a go when i say this...., and i mean the following in a friendly kinda way; but what I find massivley entertaining with you is that regardless of the thread, you seem to get into little disagreements all the time :o

This 'peace and love thread' full of group hugs and still you find a little squable with this Marc guy! ::

Again, Im not having a go and i write this with a smile on my face. Just an observation...

Well i suppose it would be a dull world if everyone agreed all the time, eh? :)

Archived