Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...if you know the exact location of the G-spot we will be fine otherwise we have to resort to the above mentioned method. Or you can apply for the job as gimp or dwarf... "

Hey, before I moved to LOS i needed Sat Nav to find the G-spot. My standard, albeit unfunny joke in felang land was

Q. How do you make a woman come?

A. Who cares?

My ignorance and selfishness has since been replaced by an expert knowledge of the womans G. I am now an expert. Hell, I could do spreadsheets down there.

I'm a little disapointed in this thread, as it goes. I was hoping for a few women to jump out of the shadows, as I feel sure many read NP.com. It would have been cool to have a permanent Bi-sexual/lezbo (or whatever) forum here at NP.com.

Dont give in TC, they are out there... they just need encouragment!

Batty said:

My ignorance and selfishness has since been replaced by an expert knowledge of the womans G. I am now an expert. Hell, I could do spreadsheets down there.

OK You are rented for the dirty job. Somebody has to do it. So moving to LOS did do you some GOOD...Great. I tend to think the more attention you give her the hotter you become yourself...So I take it you're still selfisch in that way...Like me. I do love spanking when getting jerked off on my G. Only problem is I yell the whole block together...So you must work in the hotel industry in LOS that you spread a lot of sheets. I am slowly figuring you out of anonimosity. Irish House maid? Coming close....

Before you know it I will demask you. As is Tighty suggesting everbody should do. Great Attitude, Tighty. Similar approach here. No masks but I also not just tell everybody about my sexual adventures. As a matter of fact have come to learn in my private life to ONLY tell on a NEED to KNOW Basis because of different reasons. But ashamed of my sexuality NO. I can understand though that some ppl DO wear a mask for reasons of gay bashing. I find this very disgusting. Everybody has its own path. No need for violence.

Dumsoda said:
[

Long live the Queen, long may she "Rain" over us.........

Just thought I'd throw in another variation to the fetish list above...LOL...

Now, as for the spankee / spankor situation, I'm totally against the infliction of pain, especially when it directly relates to me.

Your Royal Highness, Queen TC the first, may I suggest that the implements to be used during the possible upcoming "Spankathon" be restricted to such weapons of mass destruction as, say, a cat of 9 condoms, feather dusters and empty packets of Vit V........nothing too devistating and nothing that will leave lasting "battle scars". You see, unfortunately some of us do not have the same open understanding relationship that you have been blessed with.

I, for one, have great difficulty tring to explain bite marks and "finger nail furrows" when I return home exhausted after my 10 day Business trips......LOL...

Your humble servant

dirty, dirty, dirty dumsoda

My humble servant Dumsoda,

Perhaps I'll be the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland and any one who doesnt satisfy me It will be Off with their heads. So taking this double approach about spanking and pain just keeps you out of the wind till you make your mind up. Shygye says on my Women's Thread that there are many pussies on this site, but few phuu ying (girls). He is damned right. SO you better be sure you are certain soon otherwise you have a chopped off head to explain to your wife. Cosy, going to the hospital together to get the thing sewed back on, Unless you wanna find out what OH means exactly what he is talking about with Kathuys. Dont worry it is not up to me to judge you as a Kathuy. I have Judge Judy for that. She also investigates love bites and scratches on the receiver end. BTW Good idea to go sell rubber suits for P4P sex. But will the wife smell the rubber?! At least the talkum powder?! Or the little remnant of ylang ylang massage oil behind your ear you forgat to scrub thoroughly...?! Boy, you have a HARD life, DS!

Judge Judy wants to add a few spanking details here to convince non-players of its cheer fun. Spanking is not about pain so is scary for ppl who do not know about this. The pleasure from spanking comes from intensified feelings because of a combi of role play, repitition of firm spanks, to be given only on the soft part of the asses cheeks or tits. The spanking should not be at full strength of the giver if that;s a guy. Not too soft either. You have to start feeling the spanking thru the burning of your fingers. Dont slap here and there. No hit the same spot with repetition and do it for minutes on end. Sometimes the receiver gets off on the role play of a Dominant. If the Domi throws in some sex talk or if you know she ate chocolates which you forbade her to do, you have got the excellent opportunity to bring her to confession and punishment. This role play can be extremely hot and extremely funny at the same time. I suggest you try it cause only trying can convince somebody from its worth. Keep in mind the receiver is the real boss here, this person allows the whole thing to happen. For more details see Batty's tittilating spreadsheets. Apparently he is an expert in spotting G's (must be a real bird watcher) while spreading her legs under the sheats. I suspect he has got some kind of instrument specially made for the spotting business. Wish I could research it right now. Oeps, TC you dont say that if you wanna keep the reputation of a Queen.

PS DS, and if the Cuntry needs defense you are not very much upto speed with your feathers...You will need to use weapons of mass destruction like the incognito one in your pants.

Archived