Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

Hi guys,

Sorry I have to start with Guys... But nice you are supportive of me. I really Mai Kaw Cay where it comes to this wild women friends thing. Have rarely met any women who are into my league. Why the fuck is that? The state of the world is quite sicknening if I get zero responses. Okay most women are not sexually ouvert like me and like to keep things quiet because they are caught up in the Good Girl Bad Girl syndrome. These double standards cause them to judge others' - sexual men as well as women - as perverts. Though I never felt like a pervert and never had the feeling I did anything that was not natural; sex goes in 100% openness in my relationship and the others we engage with, i do not go for poop sex, animal sex or kiddy's sex. Funny thing is that my man (and yes Batty he is a liberal one) keeps telling me there is other women around like me and he can know since he is a real Casanova. His favourite word is; "Next!". Maybe it is easier for women to be a sexual being with their male counterparts but not with other women. Damned jealousy kills.

A Woman2Woman is a good idea, OH. But not for my case. I like having sex with women and I like having girlfriends (with or without sex) but I feel not like a lesbian at all. The lesbian scene in my country is quite strict; if you are bi-sexual you are not one of Them...So I run into the same thing; Judgement. Now that is why I so much liked to meet the Guys in Gullivers where there was no judgement. We were all One, coming with the same goals. With men it is much easier to find the Nonjudgement (eventhough many Judges on this site). Maybe if I pray hard to Buddha to get reborn in more sexual openness times...Maybe we can all pray together.

I did see Jasmine and GoodThaigirl's postings. As far as I could see Jasmine's goals to enter the board are keeping in touch with Thai culture, and balancing out the No-Understand part of Farang man. I would sure like to hear your opinion, Jasmine. GoodThaigirls I have seen to little to get an idea about you.

So Cool Women Where Are You?

And get off my Thread with this Blunt nonsense!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the western women I know here are quite frustrated and most of the single ones are unhappy and lonely.

I know a number of Thai women who read this board every day and will NEVER post.

Jasmine provides some good balance at times but she is the only one that I recall.

The Thai women I know that spent their childhood in the west are generally not interesting to Thai men and western men seem to prefer Thai women who are culturally Thai.

A forum for women on this board would probably not have many posts.

I have thought of asking Khun Sanuk to have a separate forum for just apologies for wrongs inflicted on other posters.

If he goes for your woman2woman forum I just might ask him........

"I really Mai Kaw Cay where it comes to this wild....."

Oh, how I long for a decent Mai Caw Cay. Throw on a little fish sauce and chilli... yummy.

Chuckwoww.... James Blunt thread? heck, lets throw in a 'My Little Pony thread' while we are at it ::

Batty said:

Chuckwoww.... James Blunt thread? heck, lets throw in a 'My Little Pony thread' while we are at it ::

Hmmmm, not sure about "My Little Pony' Batty. You might attract the wrong kind of people.

James Blunt and Tom Cruise might be a good fit though. We could call it 'Wankers Corner'. :)

Well that is a good idea a Blunt Thread And a My Little Pony Thread. That will get all the women streaming in here. Never even heard of this BLunt guy before. Certainly do not like to hear his music cause it probably sounds like all the rest of this wishy washy softy no-statement bullshit music that is now in. Never had a Little Pony though. But I can hand out all the girls who react to this Thread one...Just as an encouragement

Khoothooth khun Batty, Dichan kin Tjee thawnan, Kha. May aw Naam Plaa. May daay Yummyyummy...., kha.

I'd like to meet you someday in LOS, Batty. You really make me laugh. A fine quality.

OKAY CLOSET NP SITE GIRLS!!!! It is time to get out of the closet and start participating!!! What can happen to you? It is anonymous.

Miss Topcatta,

Would you mind telling us please, why is it that certain women insist in joining men's groups? While it is my understanding that this board is indeed open to anyone, and you do certainly seem to fit in, and share and partake in a common interest, I just am frankly annoyed by women "crashing" the private clubs. Your insights please? Those of the other ladies are welcome as well. Thank you Mam.

Best Regards-BST

Archived