Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

Well it doesnt take much reading of this nightlife section to see what a sad state of affairs exist here. Does anyone here go to NEP? I dont see any posts about nightlife there. Where are the students? katoyes, Lesbian farangs wtf?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rollin said:

Well it doesnt take much reading of this nightlife section to see what a sad state of affairs exist here. Does anyone here go to NEP? I dont see any posts about nightlife there. Where are the students? katoyes, Lesbian farangs wtf?

Yes Topcatta was a bit naughty there. This thread shouldn't really be on nightlife at all. KS should give her a good spanking.

As far as NEP goes I think a lot of the regular posters are fed up with the fucking place but feel free to regale us with your own experiences. :)

Rollin

Bollocks to NEP. I can?t stand all that techno music. I much prefer the lobby?s of up market hotels, where I can listen to James Blunt, whilst thumbing my trouser braces in a forlorn way and then kick an old Chang can all the way home.

Chuckwow... Sorry to keep banging on about this, but he really is a complete tosser, isn?t he?

Topcatta.... way-hey! My second invite on this board in, what...10 months! Seriously I would be delighted to meet up for a beer, thanks very much for the offer. I need redemption seeing as I completely fucked up my first invite with SoloMick - and made an utter, utter nob of myself in the process (Still so very sorry about that Mick. You are not even remotely close to 'Numpty' status!)

You and your fella may be encouraged by knowing that I fit the Topcatta criteria - I too, am a lesbian (albeit, trapped in a blokes body)

Chuckwoww Yes keep it alive. It looks like we need all the support we can get. Or is it my impatience? Yes to All Saturday Femalers and old hippies since their long hair always raises questions about their masculinity and or femininity. Sounds like I better call it a Third Sex Party Thread anyway. Or I had better locked in with the Kathuy THread. Much easier.

Himitsu. Thanks for your insights.

BSTaucer, I do not get what you are saying here. Please explain 'women crashing the private clubs'. Sounds a bit double. As for my experience with farang women in the P4P scene they are just tourists, the same as the go to Chatuchak Market. Problem is in their 'open' mood to go and see these sex places many get confronted by their own sexuality and they dont like that at all so they deny it (whatever It is, even no sexuality can be It). As you know with denial ppl start abusing others for getting out of their comfort zone (even if they put themselves in that situation). So they will judge and blame and harass everyone in their environment. Best is to avoid these situations and walk away. I think you have nothing to proof or be ashamed of. The handful of farang women I have seen in the P4P scene I was showing around like other tourist attractions and they really wanted to go but after they were there all the judgements came out. I think it is because many women are scared of their own sexuality or never did get around in the sense that they did have prolongued wild sex for long periods in their live so they dont know what sex can be. The more sex you have the more a pussy can get to relax into that and really start to enjoy, the higher that pussy gets.

Maybe you know this one:

THere is 3 plants; you give food and water to all of them but one you hate, one you love and one you ignore. The one you ignore dies the other two do really well.

Other farang women were going there with their lovers to fulfill fantasies and I have also seen ppl like this where the woman runs out of the bar as soon as she sees sex on stage or something that she did not expect....Comes back to the same scare as mentioned above. Together with our youths being quite mainstream and the aids scare this all helped us become more conservative. We really need a Sexual Revolution to get things unstuck.

ZAAD: means sperm in Dutch. Oh sorry Keep to my course. Yes my guy looks over my shoulder when playing around on the board. He likes to look over my shoulder too when I am licking a chickie pooh but then he is Dicktating a different language. No he does not post on this board. But if you wanna ask or tell him some I am the typist. Like I am a Nurse too. A girl who goes to confession. A naughty little girl who needs spanking according to Chuckwoww (but you have to confer with my boss for that first) or an Army Captain ordering his flock to do push ups...And my man is not on line because he is just not so dirty as you are. He says its a greatbiggroupjerkoff. Thats good for me since I have somethings to confess again.

Hi Si Saket girl,

Heard your name before in connection to Old Hippie. Yes I can come and see you next time I am in LOS but first tell us something about your self. Or pm me.

Rollin,

I hardly go to NEP, Find Cowboy more open and different inviting style. Really do not like Patpong at all. Before the streetmarket cramped up the place there was not this blurring of sextourist scene and ordinary tourist scene. With bags for sale many an old bag walking there only to judge whoever is walking there too. "It is Scandalous all these men here are coming for these poor victims and they are all lured into prostitution. So lets chase these abusers out of Thailand with my frowning eyes". I rather have the judgemental eyes of sex tourist on me when I am at the scene with a little question on their face of; or is she just horny? Lots easier to take.

Topcatta wrote for us: "...BSTaucer, I do not get what you are saying here. Please explain 'women crashing the private clubs'. .."

My Dear Girl,

Simply put, there is a strain of woman that insists on always going into mens activity halls, or social clubs. Not for any particular purpose mind you, other than to simple ruin the mens good time.

Now, as a case in point, there was a club here in Liverpool, wher men used to gather. Mostly older or former sea faring men such as myself. We would play darts, occassionally watch the match, or just talk about our travels and drink in a bawdy or "roughian" fashion as it were. Men of our course need a place such as this to, well, to be men! A place this was, where we could "beat our chests" and boast loudly of sexual conquests, be the new, old or in many cases, no doubt fabricated or exagerated, with out fear of women being offended. It was a mans club!

Now then, sometime back, a group of women, non of whom, oddly enough were ever married, decided they wished to join this club. The result was, a lengthy court fight, which netted the solicitors a hefty sum I am sure, and resulted in our club deciding to disband rather than allow women. 120 years of tradition down the loo.Why these burly cows couldn't start their own club and leave us to our own is beyond comprehension.

Mind you my dear, I am not talking about an internet posting board such as this, which is a splendid forum to share information and ideas. I am simply saying, there are times when men desire to be alone, as I am sure women enjoy a holiday from the men. Why certain types can't allow us that is well, simply put, annoying.

I do hope you did not take any personnal offense to my comments, may I apologize in advance if I have done so.

Best Regards-BST

chuckwoww said:

Yes Topcatta was a bit naughty there. This thread shouldn't really be on nightlife at all. KS should give her a good spanking.

After meeting with Topcatta and going raging in Cowboy, I don't think a one on one spanking session would actually float her boat.......perhaps a group spanking session would be more appropriate......TC you can pick the other female participants cos after what I saw you drooling at at Midnite I think we have similar tastes.....LOL...

As far as NEP goes I think a lot of the regular posters are fed up with the fucking place but feel free to regale us with your own experiences. :)

Couldn't agree more, can never be bothered to even go for a look......but happy to listen to reports from others who find the place interesting.

Cheers dumsoda

BSTaucer said:

Simply put, there is a strain of woman that insists on always going into mens activity halls, or social clubs. Not for any particular purpose mind you, other than to simple ruin the mens good time.

I do hope you did not take any personnal offense to my comments, may I apologize in advance if I have done so.

OK Taucy,

What a nice well written message. No need for apologies, I can very welll understand where you are coming from. However I have not the faintest idea why these women wanted to join your men's club. Well that is other then the feminist idea that we all have to be Equal.

Best would have been to let these women JOIN your club AND keep on doing the same male thing you were doing before, including the bragging about sexual trophys and the sexual joking. They will be gone before you know it!!!

I love sexual joking and talking about sexual adventures with ppl who can take it. Too bad for me that that is usually only men I can share that with. That's why I posted this Thread to see wether there is any woman out there who is like me. Would love to share it with women too but I dont think they have that ability since most are too much into fear-based thinking. As if joking with the guys can only lead towards rape...

Archived