why farang like to get bar girls to be wife?

I am curious, many good girls they could find in Thailand but why they like to get bar girls??? only they are good at sex? to please you soooooo goooood?? and make you crazy with sex. so pity men, they get wife from bar girls , where is his proud, if you have kids you could tell that his mom is from bar girls?? and you belive her words that oh I am poor, i have to do for my straving?? no foods for my family so I have to come to work like this... oh yes, you get her point..so you are illusion.. love her like her and take her to be wife?? you know I think sometimes many stupid they did also the girls they are not stupid.,, because they not have only you , you know when you go back out of her country..she could spread her legs and sleep with more men that she could get money... so be proud to get bar girls.. be ware of AIDS and many diseases come to you. get luck .. have fun.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, let's see, I guess the short answer is that the first Thai women that any visitor will likely meet and have a chance to go out with will be a bar girl. Add to that the fact that when foriegners are first introduced to Thailand and Thai culture and society it is all so exotic and alien that it takes a while to discern the differences in social class within the Thai system.

Then there is the illusion that if you pay for sex you will be able to avoid the complications of a relationship. Sometimes you meet someone and it just "clicks" and sometimes that person turns out to be a bargirl. Those are some of the reasons.

BGs are all that is available to western male tourists. Regular Thai girls don't want to have anything to do with tourists.

Even for ex-pats, I think the majority of thai regular women aren't intersted in them. If the overall caliber was better in the ex-pat community, there would be more interest by thai mainstream. Regulars don't get too excited by english teachers......

This is not to flame the ex-pat community, but my honest assessment of what I see and observe. Too many shady characters among us unfortunately or fortunately.....

By default, guys turn to BGs.......

cardinalblue

yes, I am thai girl., i just only post this message., yes,it's up to men's mind they choose. but sometimes to let them know that they could buy their happiness and get what they like in Thailand. but not all the girls they see are all bar girls , it's the same that not all the tourists like to get bar girls., it's up to them, so it's only my ideas. and I respect that many men from another countries they get wives from good girls.. that's good. not only think that they could give them pleasure and about sex. so huh huh if you are good man it's good but if you are just like a man for fun or sex... it's only that.

Funny,

Are you implying that Bar girls do not deserve love? As for a bar girl spreading her legs for more money, well the average American woman spreads her legs for everyone so what is the difference? Se here again, we have a woman who is taking a harder stand on women then men do. Who cares if a woman is a hooker? I certainly don't, and I wouldn't judge her in a negative light either, but other women will! What is the difference between a a bar girl and the guy who goes to her? not a damned thing! we are all whores or whore mongers in one form or another, so what's the big deal?

Across the bridge from me in Marin county, there are plenty of women who livee off their husbands. If a bar girl says "I will sleep with you in exchange for money" how does that differ from a woman in Marin saying "I'll sleep with you for a BMW and a membership to a tennis club..." Both will screw other guys behind your back, and the only thing different is this price.O.k. I'm ranting...

quote:

Originally posted by funny:

I am curious, many good girls they could find in Thailand but why they like to get bar girls?

u know that in all those years that this board exist there have been so many topics "where to find a good thai girl". if you think that there are many of good girls they could find ,u should rather join these treats and answer their question instead of picking on bargirls. i would get your answer if you had one tongue.gif" border="0

but my answer to your question and to the question of those topics has just been answered by cardinalblue. i agree that bargirls is the only thing that is available for tourists.

there are always exceptions but not many.

quote:

BGs are all that is available to western male tourists. Regular Thai girls don't want to have anything to do with tourists.

Cardinalblue

I disagree with this as everybody has easy access to non-B/G. Even English teachers. It is just a matter of taking your time to build-up a normal relationship, like dating and so on, which should be more or less similar when meeting someone in the west. I did indicate before that it took a hell of a time before I could sleep with my wife, but it was worthwhile to wait this long as there are other issues to sort out.

Just another example, my wife’s younger sister, graduated with a MBA is working as financial auditor for a large Thai bank. She is still single, have a good income, car and a place to live. Although I do tease her sometimes as she is still single at age 28, but she always saying that she is fed-up by dating the wrong guys, always expecting to drop her pants, so she will simply back them off.

If you do not expect to drop your pants on sight, there will be lots of genuine women ready available.

Guest lazyphil

I've been back home, after a ten month stint in los, with my bg wife and now our beautiful daughter for nine months. So far everything is perfect. Now works in a local Thai restaurant, family love her....long may this continue...good luck to anybody else thinking of marrying a bg.As they say, dont think too much and enjoy smile.gif" border="0

Archived