So why does the guy take the abuse?

Last night (early morning :-)) after saying goodbye to Carguy. I'm walking to the overpass to catch the taxi on the other side. I see this Thai girl beating the shit out of a farang. Slapping him and pinching his ear. All the while, saying " She friend you. She sexy girl. She wants to fuck you .Go fuck her now. You need friend sexy. Your Girlfriend no sexy." Slap!!!! I do mean hard... open hand on the cheek!

Jesus, I would of said " Fine. See ya"

This guy on the other hand mumbles something and gets his ear pinched. " No lie" She screamed. Slap once again!!

I leave at that point for home. Wonder if they are still together today. I hope not, for his sake! This guy has not even been caught fucking around girl is giving him the eye and all hell breaks loose!

[ March 01, 2002: Message edited by: Showtime ]

Despite the feminist's claims to the contrary, most Western men are brought up to respect and "give in" to their women. I takes a long time, sometimes, for the guy to figure out that he doesn't have to put up with that sort of crap. Some guys never do. frown.gif" border="0

PhordPhan

smile.gif" border="0

Showtime,

I believe what you have witnessed was a form of foreplay of some submissive action afterwards? laugh.gif" border="0

Oh master forgive me,

slap

Master, I would never to this again

Slap

oh yes,

punish me some more

slap, slap

ONE MORE TIME,

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

Oh YES

OO YES

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0