BKK prices UP UP UP !!

BuffHello

The prices set by the bar owners have gone up. Drinks, Bar fines, lady drinks. Yes, certainly. :( Most shameful is the fact the ladies don't often get permission from a customer about what kind of drink she is getting and the 130-200 baht alcohol lady drinks.

But short time rates are not all that different from 10--12 years ago in NEP for slim, young, good looking ladies IMHO. 1,000 -- 1,500 then, and now. Never paid more than 1,500 short time. Just me :twocents: The ladies I don't know will ask for more money--doesn't mean I'd pay it!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PhilAnders said:

But short time rates are not all that different from 10--12 years ago in NEP for slim, young, good looking ladies IMHO. 1,000 -- 1,500 then, and now. Never paid more than 1,500 short time. Just me :twocents: The ladies I don't know will ask for more money--doesn't mean I'd pay it!

are you sure? I was getting LT for that price in Phuket at that time. Or am i just a humsum mannnnnnnnn...........???????

AhTeckLim said:
PhilAnders said:

are you sure? I was getting LT for that price in Phuket at that time. Or am i just a humsum mannnnnnnnn...........???????

I've paid only 500 baht for long time in 1992 on Koh Samui but that's beside the point now, isn't it?

NEP. (Nana Entertainment Plaza) in Bangkok, the bloody namesake of this site, :) is what I was talking about. With youngish good looking ladies. OK, what I consider good looking is hardly really relevant, is it? Suffice it to say that most of me mates thought they were hot too. I put the range in just to indicate that was what I may have paid back 10 years past.

Most of the time, 10--12 years ago-- it was 1,000 st. Every once in a while there was a 'gotta have her' lady who asked for more. Have paid that (1,500) if the mood took me. Often had long times for 1,500 baht, too in those days 10 years ago. These days, (2006) I still have NEVER paid more than 1,500 short time. These days never more than 2,000 baht long time. Ladies ask for more, the ladies move on when they understand I shant pay more than 1.5. But in January (2006) I had at least 2-3 short times for only 1,000 baht from NEP. One lady from Rainbow 4, actually. So all that shite about the Japanese driving up the prices is not law now is it? IMHO. Late at night, near the end of the month, (perhaps she was behind on her quota? DKDC and I am not such a handsum man at all. :(

Shall I be more careful with the word never? Right. VERY rarely have I ever paid more than 1,500 for st. and extremely rarely have I ever paid more than 2,000 lt. :beer:

BuffHello said:

guys may be losing sight of their mongering objectives, you go to a 3rd world country

to avail yourself of the cheap pussy, if you are paying 1st world prices, and BKK is now nearing same prices back home for pussy ,add on the flight cost and its getting silly.

my hotel price has hardly moved over the years but girlie costs are accelerating too fast due to their pimp demands,phone topup cards , etc.

Is Thailand a third world country? :dunno: If Thailand is third world, what is Cambodia? :beer:

BuffHello said:

guys may be losing sight of their mongering objectives, you go to a 3rd world country to avail yourself of the cheap pussy, if you are paying 1st world prices, and BKK is now nearing same prices back home for pussy ,add on the flight cost and its getting silly.

my hotel price has hardly moved over the years but girlie costs are accelerating too fast due to their pimp demands,phone topup cards , etc.

isn't it possible that many guys don't give a fuck about prices, and are looking to score more easily, or with less hassle, or with young asian hotties that aren't available in thier home countries?

i dont really understand this post. first you say that the girl was lucky to find a customer who paid her 'over the odds', at 2500baht, then you say you normally pay her 2000baht.

is 500 baht that much of a difference these days? jeepers, 500 baht hardly buys a few drinks in some places.

i hate to sound like a crazy rich man, but maybe you could throw some light on the difference.

next thing i jus gotta know, whats the big deal about getting 'sloppy seconds' from a chick, even if it is for free. i'm dang sure that i wouldn't expect to pay her, considering your kissing the mouth that sucked the dick of the 2500baht guy.

maybe i'd rather pay the extra 500 and be first.

but, i suppose i've only lived here for 22 years and i dont know diddly. as they say, UP2U.

BB

hotel price has hardly moved over the years but girlie costs are accelerating too fast due to their pimp demands,phone topup cards , etc.

Pimp demands? :dunno:

What pimps?

If you mean their mum and the ghost of their father who died in a motorbike accident 10 years ago, then yeah...

But I've never heard of any girls in the gogos/beer bars having pimps.

bangkokbobby said:

i dont really understand this post. first you say that the girl was lucky to find a customer who paid her 'over the odds', at 2500baht, then you say you normally pay her 2000baht.

BB

Allow me to retort.

The 2,500 baht guy paid that for a Short Time in the short time room of the Midnight Bar.

2,000 baht, as I read the post, is what SD normally gives as a gift for a long time to this gal; not short time.

get it? ::

Welcome to the board, BB!!! Good to have such an experienced guy here.

Archived