BuffHello

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BuffHello said:

going down on a thai whore is liking licking the inside of a urinal

Hmmmm...you've tried both?

chuckwoww said:

Oh come on....there's a big difference in temperature for starters. :)

Well, both are sometimes wet; sometimes both are good-sized; both can have an unpleasant smell; both can be hairless or not.

That said, probably the biggest difference is the price of availing oneself of a urinal hasn't really gone up since I can remember. :)

HH

Gentlemen...pleeeezzzzzz

Here I am sitting at home, counting the days and hours until I get back .... shit it's been 4 weeks already and I still have a week and a half to go......

And you pack of *&^% try and put me off by comparing Hoy & farcan ..urinals....

Bad luck...it didn't work...LOL

Buff....think your comment a tad racist....why single out poor little Thais.......5555

Dog...now I understand the difference...

Ice cubes = ST...especially when you piss on them..

Lime pieces = LT

Hugh.....just thinking of some of your comparative examples....makes me..............

wanna get back sooner.....55555

Cheers Dumsoda :D :: :D

Hugh_Hoy said:

That said, probably the biggest difference is the price of availing oneself of a urinal hasn't really gone up since I can remember. :)

HH

Shit Hugh, I remember the good old days when it only cost 2 baht to take a piss, now those fuckers sometimes charge between 3 and 5 baht... ::

You're right Dude,

but what about the pricks that give you a back slap and grab the inside of your thighs while you are trying to piss....and then expect a 20 baht tip....

I often have the urge to just turn around and keep pissing...LOL.... but have never actually done it.....

(it could possibly be the way to prove Buff's theory and find out what a urinal actually tastes like...555

Cheers Dumsoda :o :o

Archived