End of year COMP!!!!!

Nervous_Dog

Maybe this post was overlooked, so again

The monthly Photo comp is well covered for, HH - I am still holding that for Cent.

The end of year one, which came at a time of me working 20 hours straight per days travelling around the worst/best parts of thailand.

We have

12 Archane vouchers (Various members donated, thanks SD lfor organinsing!)

3 bottles of good red wine (DumbSoda, OOld Hippie and me)

1 bottle good Saki (Ual 827)

1 bottle bad vietnam whiskey (Shin Satellite)

$100 (Mekong and Pattaya 127)

1 gig thum drive (Peter101)

and other bits and peices.

Problem was no one had a clear idea on what and how the prizes should be allocated.

SOOOOOOO

As granpoobah, and major donor of monthly ones, here it is!

We have till Songkran!

I think a seperate competitions -

1 - 2 bottles red wine - take all the winners of last year, and vote for your fav, given we know who made them, so what, we're all grown up here.

2 - Best Aian photo (Given a lot off non thai entries) - The Saki 2nd prize - the Vietnam Whiskey Entries now till April 7th

3 - A seperate competition running parrel this month to the main one, closes 7 April, voting and winner announced 13th April "My Best Thai Photo"

1st Prize - $100, 2nd Prize - the Thumb drive (Though maybe the other way around?) 3rd Prize Bottle red wine

4 - "Now she's HOT" - Prize, whatever I have left!

All entries except the winners of last year monthlies to be submitted by April 7th.

NOTE - MAKE SURE YOU MARK THEM CLEARLY THE SECTION YOUR ENTERING!

Hows that sound?

KS - I can post my spam yahoo account and get the entries there if you like. I have a bit of spare time compered to last few months

DOG

--------------------

Proudly providing moral support to all the whores of bangkok, and a few tarts as well

OK, let me start...can we enter 1 photo in each category? 2? or only enter one photo in only one category? Also, are we saving the $50 I donated for the writing contest? in any event, I also have some bottles of Premium wine (Sterling Cabernet Savignon, retal valuve $75) I am going to donate, but can't get there until May... :( Oh god I miss you so much it hurts, thank god we can have these PMs I have a new dress and ...er ah ooppps damned...

BTW, when we say winner's from the contests...do we mean 1st place only? or do we mean anyone placing 1,2, 3 place? Thanks.

Your $50 is for the WRINTING COMP, don;t cinfustiate things!

1 photo I think is best, keep the wine for later comps, I still have the monthly!

1st place only unless there are enough prizes, some catagories could have 2nd I guess for those LOOSERS that cant win!

Now, I REALLY like the idea of people niminating, their included, photo's from the galleries, one per gallery.

DOG

Now I am seriously confused...ONLY enter 1 photo in total? in other words pick only one category and send in one photo, that is it? hmmm...seems weak...might not get many entrys for some category...would argue the contest for best year enddphoto or whatever, should be open to all who placed 1,2or 3 in any contest in the past year... going to first only, limits the entries...give a prize only for first place maybe if we don't have enough prizes!! O.k. we can hammer this all out in a day or 2, I'm tired now...

Old Hippie said:

Now I am seriously confused...

Yo ! Hippie dude , just cause you is from the " Bay " no needs to be on a worry , chill out , just pics dude , there aint no winners or losers , we is all " losers " :: Where is Tony Bennett when we need him , " we done left our hearts , da da da, in....... " , you know the rest.... :spin:

Bada :beer: Bing

OK - 4, FOUR, Quatro, Cee, competitions,

4 DIFFERENT themes all at once,

You can enter 1 or 2, up to you guys photos per theme.

Theme 1 - Take all the winning photos from last year, and then choose the "Years best photo". No respect to the theme it was entered in, just the best overall monthly photo comp winner

2 - Best Asian Photo - again, go to the galleries, put photo's in the galleries, lets promote the gallery function of the board and nominate entries, say one or two per gallery. ASIAN, photo from anywhere in Asia.

3 - "My Best Thai Photo" - says it all, run it as a regular competition.

4 - "Now she's HOT" - Woo Hoo, best photo, hottest photo of a Thai girl you have, enter it like a regular comp.

2 entries per person and gallery except the first 1.

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

OK - 4, FOUR, Quatro, Cee, competitions,

4 DIFFERENT themes all at once,

You can enter 1 or 2, up to you guys photos per theme.

Theme 1 - Take all the winning photos from last year, and then choose the "Years best photo". No respect to the theme it was entered in, just the best overall monthly photo comp winner

2 - Best Asian Photo - again, go to the galleries, put photo's in the galleries, lets promote the gallery function of the board and nominate entries, say one or two per gallery. ASIAN, photo from anywhere in Asia.

3 - "My Best Thai Photo" - says it all, run it as a regular competition.

4 - "Now she's HOT" - Woo Hoo, best photo, hottest photo of a Thai girl you have, enter it like a regular comp.

2 entries per person and gallery except the first 1.

DOG

Now...why didn't you say that in the first place? :)

HH

Archived