My Relationship with a Freelancer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uuh, i did read the whole story, but really cant see the point why u wanna spend your life with the girl like that. You say u love her, but clearly she loves only your money. Really sad story... hope u still all the best.

frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Can't help but agreeing with Kopby. However its always easier to be detached when your not involved.

Ask yourself , how much money have you parted with, has she affected your job negatively, all that extra travelling can't help.

As I said its very easy to dispense " well meaning advice" when you are not involved.

I hope it works out for you!

I want to comment on this story, but first a stupid question: is this an actual account of the author's relationship, or a work of fiction? Or is it something like Stephen Leather's online novel "Private Dancer" (a thoroughly enjoyable read) - a work of fiction based on a composite of real relationships?

JG

Hello jingrupao

I too am curious about your age and that of your girlfriend. My impression is that she is mid-twenties.

I just posted a relationship piece in Trip Reports called Love in the Kingdom. I read your chapters one by one with a sense of growing dread. More money is committed, more flaky behavior from the girl. Will it all come tumbling down or will there be a happy ending. At any rate, it is an amazing piece of writing for its detail.

I had a relatively easy time with my girl. She is thirty-three and cute but not beautiful. She could use a lot more money, but she does not bug me about it. I guess my bottom line is I will not fully commit to any one woman.

Look forward to the rest of your story. Hopefully it is happily continuing.

Zane

quote:

Thanks for reposting your reports. I reread them all and enjoyed them again. By the way, the technical term for a nose job is

rhinoplasty, I shit you not.

This makes sense - 'rhino' is the Greek word for 'nose'. A lot of medical terms are taken from Greek and Latin. This word root is also used in the name of the amimal for obvious reasons.

JG

Archived