My Relationship with a Freelancer

jingrupao

Just read the whole thread after being put off from reading it previously due to its tremendous length (I know there's a double entendre in there somewhere).

Well, you certainly have a great deal of patience. There was a thread some time ago on one of the boards about some farangs tending suffer from "knight on white charger syndrome". I accept that people are damaged by their unhappy experiences and in some cases they can be helped. However, unless you're really lucky I can't see how you can expect to turn this woman around. All of the things that she did to you, such as getting drunk with the male residents by the mini mart. This from a woman who supposedly doesn't like Thai men etc. Yet you kept the faith and kept throwing more money at her. Why? What are you trying to buy? You talk about her beauty repeatedly. Are you only interested in her 'cos she's eye candy?

Shit, if you threw all that money at me I'd act nicely, (well at least for a while). Where will it end? You've really got to think about your future and not just hers.

As the saying goes, "you can take foxes out of the country, but you can't take the country out of foxes." frown.gif" border="0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting story and a fun read, though you neglected to mention whether or not the story is true. Some of the dates don't match up (for example you mention giving her money before the end of 2000 yet at the end of the story it's not yet the year 2000 and you just gave her the money) and it's interesting that you alternatively don't have money and then you do. Also, I don't know anyone who would be able to stand up to so much bad treatment!!!!

Even so, I'm interested in reading onwards. =)

Cheers!

Jingrupao,

Really enjoying your story so far. Is it true or fiction? I wish you could be a little more discriptive about what makes you love this girl so much. I can see that you spend big bucks on her, but what exactly does she say to you that has captured your heart (and wallet) so completely? I am always hopeful that love can conquer all, but always fearful of the ever unpredictable Thai psyche. Looking forward to the next chapter!

- Fly Boy

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

Archived