Tired of my 22 year old wife...

Seems like after I've had em for a while, and they do go, I think about looking back but get over it very quickly. A few times when I have reunited with a girl I quickly remember why I left in the first place.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh this is getting interesting, famous singer you say, who was it? an initial will do.

I sympathise with you on your problem and find things much the same. I have only had one relationship which lasted more than a year and I'm 49 now so have about given up. One thing I hate in LOS is staying in a hotel with a load of other old fat buggers and having to look at their girlfriends at breakfast, I always like everyone else's more than mine. Just cannot help wondering what they got up to the night previous and even measure my girl up against all the others, I know it's crazy but just cannot help thinking 'ha! his has got a big arse ,or phew I wonder where he met that one with those tits over there, and why does eveyone else look like a happy couple when mine cannot wait to go.

Maybe we should join one of those mormon sects that practice polygamy. I can never understand how people can be together for years and still find sex interesting. I think you did well to keep it going for a year. -peter

quote:

Originally posted by MonkeyShine9:

[One night I was a DJ at a party for a famous singer. She was there with her husband; they were both flirting with other people, and had been know to have an open sexual relationship. A friend of mine asked the famous singer if her husbands flirting and sexual lifestyle bother her, she replied ? Why, he knows where home is.?[/QB]

Originally posted by MonkeyShine9:

[QB]Thanks for all the great replies. It's true, I should live by my favorite Shakespeare quote "to thine own self be true".

I try to live by my favourite Shakey quote:

"Get thee to a nunnery!"

Hence I spend a lot of time hanging out round convents. Not much success there then.

I do know the perfect way out of your predicament and one which I've used very recently here in the land of the Engs (err that's England).

Very simply make them dump you. Study her and watch what it is that most distresses her about you. For instance do you have unfortunate flatulence or can you acquire unfortunate flatulence?

I recently broke up with a Czech woman, (one of the reasons why I'd gone quiet on the old board for such a long time was 'cos of her. I knew she was a nut when she told me she wanted to move in with me and asked me to buy her a piano. Please.) I realised that she was offended by dirt and mess. So I started to mess up my squat, not too much of a problem. Also I stopped changing the bed sheets, leaving crumbs etc there for weeks. Then I stopped shaving and brushing teeth before getting into bed with her. (I'd tried to break up previously but she was very upset and I was a little concerned that she would over react a little foolishly).

However, the piece de resistance was farting. Thank you Buddha for bran flakes.

'Twas about 4 weeks ago now. Lying there early in bed and "parp" followed in quick succession by several minor earthquakes. Real sheet rippers. Plus I'd strategically positioned my jacksy on her thigh so that she got the full Rommell. After 15 minutes of this treatment she said "Excuse me" got up, went downstairs and next thing I knew I heard the door. 555555. It worked. Happily single ever after.

You may have the slight problem of divorce but every obstacle can be overcome.

cool.gif" border="0

I remember quite a few years ago being given a Christian pamphlet, and flicking through it. I was a teenager at the time, and this pamphlet had some title like 'Questions every teenager wants to ask.'

I remember there was a section on masturbation which the author probably thought was very modern and radical in its approach. It said that masturbation was not a sin, and that contrary to previous belief, you would not go to hell for masturbating. It pointed out that most teenagers might 'experiment with masturbation'.

However it qualified all of this by saying that one should try to avoid it, as psychologically it would turn sex into a mechanical act, and that when getting married, it would make intimacy less rewarding. One would simply be replaying old fantasies and using the woman's body as a tool for masturbation.

Well, I was and still am a bit dubious about that theory.

But...

In a similar way, is it possible that the experience of 'butterflying' might make it harder to have a relationship.

1. Certainly women in the U.K. who I would have probably found attractive before, now I don't bother with.

2. I really can't be bothered to do the whole 'making a date, dressing up, arranging to meet, buying her dinner' thing just to get a girl into bed, like I used to. I have become lazy because I know in eight weeks I will be in BKK, where I can have more attractive girls with very little effort.

3. I think it's psychologically addictive. I have been lying in bed with a great girl, sexy, funny, pleasant company, and been thinking about how I might get rid of her quickly and go get another.

I would like to think that one day I will 'settle down' and be monogamous. Honestly, I do think that monogamy is the only realistic path to a happy, long-lasting relationship. And yet, the more I butterfly, the less likely I think I am to be able to be faithful to one girl.

Are we being spoilt?

ranma500, Excellent post. I go back to the Shakespeare quote "to thine own self be true." I believe that we are torturing ourselves by believing the path to happiness is through monogamy. We are what we are. I do believe some find happiness through a monogamous relationship and it is possible for me. But I also believe we should not have to suppress ourselves and hide our feelings. I have come close to this nirvana once in my life. We experimented with a liberal sexual lifestyle, role-played, fantasized about other women, and tried to realize each other’s fantasies. The downfall of this relationship was that we both, at time, were unsure of each other’s true feelings and failed to truly communicate. What lesson did I learn, and have yet to fully implement, speak my true feelings and not be so vulnerable to her possible negative reaction.

Tell about it... I have been trying for over a year to make my woman leave me... and I succeeded two weeks ago.. She left calmly saying that I work to much and that I am in love with my PC.

Getting bored is IMHO inevitable. The trick is to postpone it so when you get bored you are at least old and married with a rich, beautiful woman who likes bjs, mixed perfect dry martinis and bloody marys and cooks.

Cheerio

Elvis

Sorry, but many of the posts don't make happy reading for me. Could it be that many of you have become like those most obnoxious of creatures, the no-good jau-choo Thai males? crazy.gif" border="0

No worry mate, no flames from my side. Not even a tiny little matchstick. I didn't want to imply that anyone rents out his wife's pussy and lives it up with the proceeds, but I do seem to detect a certain lack of responsibility towards their wives/girl friends from some quarters. Just old-fashioned human concern, that's all. crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

No worry mate, no flames from my side. Not even a tiny little matchstick. I didn't want to imply that anyone rents out his wife's pussy and lives it up with the proceeds, but I do seem to detect a certain lack of responsibility towards their wives/girl friends from some quarters. Just old-fashioned human concern, that's all.
crazy.gif" border="0

I understand your feelings towards responsibility. I feel I have done my duty. I have paid for 2 years of her collage, only to have her drop out. She has not had to work. She has a car and all the money she wishes to spend. Now, if we were to divorce, what would be a fair settlement for her?

Archived