Tired of my 22 year old wife...

quote:

Originally posted by CMlight:

Before about 1966 we got married because is was the only way to get sex every night and morning (plus afternoons at the weekend) without a lot of effort and expense. Perhaps also we wanted children and to bring them up in a loving relationship. Post 1966, the world changed.

I don't thing we can hold Sir Alf's 'wingless wonders' responsible for everything, you know!

LG

PS What else happened in 1966?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter G

hey I know where your sort of coming from, but I always look at every other girl with or without boyfriends, but thats just coz I'm a huge perv. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but my side of the grass is pretty damn good and after 3 years of sex it certainly ain't getting boring. When we are not tired we are still humpin away everyday and up until just recently, say 2 months ago, that was on a daily basis still. If business problems and associated hassles were to drop and we went away from all the problems for a month, after just a few days it would be back up to the daily dose. But we have a great sex life and just one rule that keeps it all interesting, I think anyway, which is she has to come first and this happens probably 97% of the time and its great for self control. The first time we porked 3 years ago was the first time for me with a Thai and her hot little golden bod was just to much after no real frequent sex for about 6 months and about 12 months prior to that I was married to a eurasian for several years and that got boring after a few years, mostly my fault but and she also put on a little to much grissle for my liking. Anyway the first time was all over and done in the shake of ya O'l fella and she was really pissed off with me that she did'nt get to come, so I made up for it about 20 minutes later and learnt from that early point to make sure I made her come first other wise theres no hope coz as most guys you just want to sleep after that. But she was and still is very easy to make come every time and you know we spice it up a little at times but there is none of this shit that white girls want of lots of foreplay, we can just jump straight into it and away she goes and it works same both ways, so its a great time that we still have to this day, in fact at 8am this morning was the last one and it was as good as ever. Anyway I'm rambling here but when you meet the right girl I am sure you will still have great sex years into the relationship, but it helps if she is young, mine 24, has a great bod, attitude and looks, to keep the experience good. If she got fat and lazy I could imagine the show going down hill very quickly. shocked.gif" border="0

My previous post on this subject was absolute bollocks. I realise this now.

The technique described therein had been fool proof, or so I thought. Not so.

After 4 weeks of no calls my ex rang 2 days ago, just before I was off spewing in the Irish sea. She wants to meet up again.

What can a rugged studmuffin do?

blush.gif" border="0

the human male produce 6 million sperms a shot on demand. the female releases 2 eggs a month. there's work to do out there gentlemen.

Monkeyshine9 wrote:

'I understand your feelings towards responsibility. I feel I have done my duty. I have paid for 2 years of her collage, only to have her drop out. She has not had to work. She has a car and all the money she wishes to spend. Now, if we were to divorce, what would be a fair settlement for her?'

somewhere between 10 and 20 baht

[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: farangbaa ]

Sukumvit,

Loved your post about your "gas attacks."

I've been dating a Chinese girl here in the states for over a month. She tells me that she loves me all the time. I told her one day that the true test of her love was if she was relaxed enough with me to fart while in my presence. Of course, she told me that that wasn't nice to do, so she couldn't do that. Now when I feel the need, I let one go and I always follow it up with the phrase, "I love you." At first she seemed put off by it. Now she just laughs and tries to rip one for me so she can say the same thing. LMFAO.

augustart

quote:

PS What else happened in 1966?

LG,

Well, for one thing, the Beattles were getting a lot of American women and many others too for that matter, all hot, bothered, and wet in the area that counts. So I vote for the Beattles, and Elvis too, for getting a lot of women worldwide to "loosen up." Of course, drug use back then did hurt either.

augustart

Auguststart

Good to see you up and about on this board.

The same lady I wrote about has been on again this week (I'm trying to be nice to her but I'm sorry I'm perverse and I don't dig on the farang). I try and fart while I'm on the phone but I guess I need to eat more beans.

Hope you can get your Chinese lady to give you a good blast of bottom wind so that you can perform a wind duet together.

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

My previous post on this subject was absolute bollocks.

Farting your way out of a relationship did seemed a little too easy. Otherwise you’d be hearing and smelling the emissions of desperate men around the world. On the other hand, maybe that’s the real reason behind global warming.

sukhumvit

"do you have unfortunate flatulence or can you acquire unfortunate flatulence"?

the pooyings i know think farting is very amusing

Archived