Attractive Pattaya girls who give GFE

SpiceMan

IME, the beer bars in PTY are chockfull of slightly older women, some attractive to most, most attractive to somebody, who are willing to give not only the TGFE but the whole TWifeE. Probably the biggest problem is the difference between a TEMPORARY GFE and a PERMANENT GFE! :)

For a temp GFE, probably you would best avoid the high tier, superstar go-go dancers. You can find many many young, attractive women in the beer bars who won't get bored giving a shortterm GFE

If you are looking for a long-term GFE, the older ones are more likely to understand concepts of future, sell-by date and, I believe, to have a true desire to have a life partner. I think Thai culture has a radically different view of what constitutes a loving, stable, workable relationship. With that in mind, it is easy to find the Thai version.

Unfortunately, some aspects of the Thai version are what westerners tend to associate with a more negative, gold-digging type relationship.Part of the Thai relationship can be broadly generalized as: you will provide money and not allow her to lose face. She will take care of you in all ways physical. You will be in second or third place, behind her family/children/Buddha.

To the OP: what exactly are you hoping to find?

I am looking for girls to spend 2 or 3 days with and do things together. I have done this in the past with beer bar girls but they were not really pretty. I generally met them after midnight, maybe the best ones were gone? On my next trip I want to get some real good lookers. Can you recommend particular bar areas / times?

in pattaya, try the the beer bars around soi 2 and soi 3 on 2nd road,,there are alot of beer bars and alot of real pretty girls,,just have to look real good,,they still give the GFE,,i have been with many from there,,never got the go-go girl "shuffle scam"(agree LT, then go ST)..actually some were so sweet it was beyond my expectations,,,very enjoyable,,but easy to get sad heart when you leave...

chok dee,

HOKS

Khun_Kong said:

You will be in second or third place, behind her family/children/Buddha.

And the old boyfriend/husband, to whom she may run when problems arise and maybe even when they don't. It helps if he's already found a new wife--as she will tell you in any case. If he's already "died in mocy accident,' watch for the zombie. And be aware that that her relationship with that 'cousin' or 'brother' may not be exactly what it seems.

Archived