Today the 14th

gummigut

Ya, poor Batty, he'll prolly hang himself now since he missed a rare appearance of Avatar Girl in the flesh LOL! And now you guys know that if you think her face is cute, what about that body, eh? As I tell her "Baby, I hate to see you leave, but I sure love to watch you go!"

Good meeting you and BJ and a couple of other new (to me) guys last night. Oh, and of course the usual suspects of Doggy, Gummi, DumSoda, RickFarang...

Don't worry about Dog. He does shit like that. You were just lucky that he did not choose to set himself on fire. Jing jing!

Cheers,

SD

You're up early sport !!

Couldn't you sleep ??

Yeah guys, Miss Avatar Girl is sorta O.K. (If you're into pretty Thai girls, that is) 555

She was last seen being dragged into a Tiger's den, as I left in a Taxi with her room mate, headed for my Hotel to take high Tea !!

Tiger's right, watching her walk away is a most pleasant sight.

Room mate was O.K., but no return visits planned.

I guess spending half the afternoon with Miss "A" girl, sipping (slurping) copious quantities of G&T's and generally having many wicked thoughts as I babysat, waiting for Tiger to arrive at RV point, sorta put the poor lass somewhat behind the 8 ball, so to speak.

Well after saying goodbye's, having breakfast and reading the latest posts, it's now 10.15 am, so time to sleep.

Gotta get ready for tonight....another day in paradise.

Cheers Dumsoda

Ya, into the Tiger's den. But just for a few games of cribbage, some hot cocoa and to watch some Three Stooges 5555555555555.

BTW, I have a bridge in NYC for sale if anyone is interested...

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Dumsoda, I warned you that despite being a mythical "GTG", she can drink like a real Chinese LOL! Thanks for keeping her entertained while I worked :o .

suadum said:

PS -- Dumsoda, I warned you that despite being a mythical "GTG", she can drink like a real Chinese LOL! Thanks for keeping her entertained while I worked :o .

Did I ever tell you that I really fckn HATE you...55555555

When you said "keep her entertained".....I thought you meant...."keep her entertained"...hehehehe....not just sit there and have my wallet being the only thing that got emptied...LOL...

If you weren't a mate....AND consideably LARGER than me, I may have been (no make that WAS) tempted to "cut your lunch"..

Second thoughts "mateship" has nothing to do with it....you're just bigger than me...simple as that ...LOL

Watching her leave is awesome......but watching her...."arrive"......

would be even better.....I think....

IT DIDN"T HAPPEN.....true....would I lie to you to save my scrawny ass.......YOU BETCHA

But, I can dream

Wadda we doing for lunch??? 5555

Archived