April Contest

limbo said:

As for the monthly comp, NATURE is the theme for April and in May it'll be Songkran pix.

Isn't this April? So this contest, that has already closed, should be Nature? Isn't next month May, so that should be Songkran?

I'm confustagated...

If not, I vote we just skip the nature contest and go right into the Songkran pix. Nature as a theme will suck IMHO. And name the contest for the month it is held, eh?

Cheers,

SD

Suadan - people voted, they had a choice!

Actually I am getting pretty tired of people voting a lame subject then doing nothing, personally as chief poo bar, (That should bring OH out from lurking) I'll just make up what I think are funky themes, of course I can be influeanced by beer and tequila!

Seriously, time to vote soon, and yes we always do Songkan in May - same as we did last year, as by then everyone has had time to develop the pitures etc.

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

Suadan - people voted, they had a choice!

Actually I am getting pretty tired of people voting a lame subject then doing nothing, personally as chief poo bar, (That should bring OH out from lurking) I'll just make up what I think are funky themes, of course I can be influeanced by beer and tequila!

Seriously, time to vote soon, and yes we always do Songkan in May - same as we did last year, as by then everyone has had time to develop the pitures etc.

DOG

Darn,

Been whistled back into line I guess.

Allright, nature it'll be in April. Let me dig out those award winning pix again.

Archived