hello i am new this forum

llib

Hi

I am new to this forum.

I am flying to Laos tonight to see my girlfriend and have some overnight stays in bangkok going and returning. I would like to have some fun in the evenings while there. any ideas.

thanks

Hi

I guess I should expand on my first post . Would it be worthwile time wise to stay at the nana hotel for my overnight stays in bangkok. I know the airport hotels are closer. Would like the advise for question

Thanks Bill

Hi,

Yes, if you intend to spend time in the nightlife areas then I would definitely suggest staying in a hotel on lower sukhumvit. It's quite a drive from the airport and I would imagine that quite a few girls wouldn't be too happy about going all that way for LT (long-time).

Sanuk!

PS Welcome!

Welcome ! Goede dag hallo ! Hej ! Goten Tag ! Dzien' dobry !

Bonjour !

And is this friend a native of Laos or an expat working/visiting Laos?

Any of the hotels mentioned in lower Sukhumvit are fine. Dynasty (there are two), Nana Hotel, Majestic Suites are well known to visitors of Bangkok nightlife. If your budget and lifestyle is higher, then the Marriott (next to Nana Hotel) and the Landmark are both in same area.

Be sure to enjoy the deep fried grasshoppers/beetles/crickets/insects sold by cart nearby. Very tasty with the added spices.

Archived