Angeles versus Pattaya April 2006

robaus

Best value for money hotel is Royal Amsterdam ? newer sumptuous $16, $23, $35 rooms. I stayed at Orchid Inn $25 ... and minibar and bathroom more like a mini supermarket stuffed with grossly over priced items which they hope your tilaks will help themselves to.

Royal Amsterdam is good quality for AC but poor value compared to hotels in Pattaya. They also have the 'in-room mini-market' - a crazy system, with so many opportunities for customer disputes.

• 2 weeks later...

just back from the philippines,,i didn't really go puntering,,,but i did check out burgous street in makati, for one night only,,didn't bf anyone,,,but i did stop at Joules,they have vegas type shows,,the girls wear mini-skirts,,they wanted 3000 pesos for the bf,,and atleast 1000 pesos for LT,,(50 pesos to the dollar),,,,they had some legitimate stunners in the place,,i mean some girls that would really make your head spin,,ladydrinks were 130 pesos,,,,,,,,like i said,,i didn't BF anyone,,but I also checked-out one more go-go before i called it a night,,,,it was also pretty good (but kinda expensive) some really pretty girls, they were wearing bikini's no showing of skin,,though...i didn't sleep at all, had to catch a early moring flight to Bohol to do some diving and see a girlfriend,,,chok dee,,,,,,,HOKS

• 2 months later...

Archived