End of year comp hype

limbo

Just to refresh your memory;

[color:"red"] 4 DIFFERENT themes all at once [/color]

You can enter 1 or 2, up to you guys photos per theme.

Theme 1 - Take all the winning photos from last year, and then choose the "Years best photo". No respect to the theme it was entered in, just the best overall monthly photo comp winner

2 - Best Asian Photo - again, go to the galleries, put photo's in the galleries, lets promote the gallery function of the board and nominate entries, say one or two per gallery. ASIAN, photo from anywhere in Asia.

3 - "My Best Thai Photo" - says it all, run it as a regular competition.

4 - "Now she's HOT" - Woo Hoo, best photo, hottest photo of a Thai girl you have, enter it like a regular comp.

2 entries per person and gallery except the first 1.

[color:"red"] PRICES [/color]

1 - 2 bottles red wine - take all the winners of last year, and vote for your fav, given we know who made them, so what, we're all grown up here.

2 - Best Asian photo (Given a lot off non thai entries) - The Saki 2nd prize - the Vietnam Whiskey Entries now till April 7th

3 - "My Best Thai Photo"

1st Prize - $100, 2nd Prize - the Thumb drive (Though maybe the other way around?) 3rd Prize Bottle red wine

4 - "Now she's HOT" - Prize, whatever I have left!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're all screwed blue and tatooed. P127 has licensed me to submit my choice of photos from his extensive Thai/SEA photo albums under my name. And I must say that the options are extremely difficult to choose. That is, except fot the "she's hot" photo. I'm not entirely convinced that some the hot ones are "she's" :: I don't want any bitching about "that's not a she" when it comes time to decide whether or not it's an appropriate entry (ala farm equipment girls)

:neener:

HH

Archived