April's photos online

khunsanuk

So, when we do not agree with the great dog, we are stupid ?????

How many times are we going to have those discussions over and over again, untill no more participants or no more voters ???

Now a poster must be registered for 3 months.... gimme a break !

Count me out then.

BB

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:
BelgianBoy said:

Did we not change the rules of voting at all ????? :: ::

BB

you gotta love the consistency of both doggie and limbo in not replying / not posting the new voting rules, even if asked repeatetly in various threads ! :p

BB

Sir,

What is just as consistent and far more annoying, is your constant complaining and crying repeatedly in various threads, like some menapausal old bint, having a final go at PMT. Might I again suggest sir, that you locate a chemist, obtain the proper remedy, and sort it all out?

Best Regards BST

I always choose NOT to vote in any contest in which I am particpating. Just my sense of ethics. YMMV.

I do say that it pains me this time because I am doing the worst I have ever done in a contest. But my own fault, as I tried to send in stuff with a more artsy look. I shoulda just sent in those typical close-up pix of a flower like everyone else did :banghead:.

C'est la vie. I am a typical misunderstood artiste. Nobody gets my work! Boo hoo. :neener:

Regards,

SD

PS - I *still* think that a) voters should pick three photos only and the top vote getter wins (vice the current 1-10 scale voting), and B) the votes should be hidden until the contest end, is the way to go.

"...PS - I *still* think that a) voters should pick three photos only and the top vote getter wins (vice the current 1-10 scale voting), and B) the votes should be hidden until the contest end, is the way to go. ..."

I proposed this awhile ago, or part of it, so did others...I think the problem is in how it all gets coded or something that KS or Jigger would have to change...which might be a serious pain in the ass...

Maybe a one time only coding issue (how hard can it be?), but the easier voting would encourage more participation. Another reason I do not vote (aside from fears of even subconsciously stacking the vote) is that it takes a long time to rank all photos on a 1-10 scale and I frankly cannot be arsed to do it.

Cheers,

SD

BSTaucer said:
BelgianBoy said:
BelgianBoy said:

BB

you gotta love the consistency of both doggie and limbo in not replying / not posting the new voting rules, even if asked repeatetly in various threads ! :p

BB

Sir,

What is just as consistent and far more annoying, is your constant complaining and crying repeatedly in various threads, like some menapausal old bint, having a final go at PMT. Might I again suggest sir, that you locate a chemist, obtain the proper remedy, and sort it all out?

Best Regards BST

BullShitter,

All in all you might come up with anything positive as well, instead of pissing on posters all the time and calling them names and flaming awaay, albeit with "polite" words, but flaming non the less :down:

BB

I generally vote to soon...this time, I am waiting awhile before I vote...none the less, I do like the idea of just haveing 3 votes...makes stacking it one way or the other difficult...no ideas about the difficulties of coding, I just recall a discussion about it...

Hi,

"Maybe a one time only coding issue (how hard can it be?)"

Potentially very as this is an off the rack package. Me recoding the way voting is handled (for only a subset of the categories) would likely involve several days at least. And given the enthousiasm (or rather lack thereof) for the contests I have no desire to spend the time.

I think that time would be better spend building a hotel booking portal instead.

Anyway, Jigger mentioned he will be upgrading to the latest version of PhotoPost soon (probably either when we move to Thai6360 or slightly thereafter). We are using v4.8.2, latest version is 5.3.

Sanuk!

BelgianBoy said:
BSTaucer said:
BelgianBoy said:
BelgianBoy said:

BB

BB

Sir,

Best Regards BST

BullShitter,

All in all you might come up with anything positive as well, instead of pissing on posters all the time and calling them names and flaming awaay, albeit with "polite" words, but flaming non the less :down:

BB

Sir,

"Bullshitter?" "pissing?" Such common vulgarity, some how I had not expected better of you. Then I don't suppose you are often mistaken as a man of letters. As well, I see you are still unable to locate a proper chemist.

As in All, try not to have them in a bunch so often, all in good sport, or then again, maybe not.

Best Regards-BST

BSTaucer said:

"Bullshitter?" "pissing?" Such common vulgarity, some how I had not expected better of you. Then I don't suppose you are often mistaken as a man of letters. As well, I see you are still unable to locate a proper chemist.

As in All, try not to have them in a bunch so often, all in good sport, or then again, maybe not.

Best Regards-BST

LOL I just digged an old post of yours, for one "claiming" not to use vulgarity, its rather refreshing :)
Mr. Belgian Boy,

I have not been on this board long, yet it appears to me that you are a bit of a wanker. First impressions can be wrong however, you'll pardon me if I am.

You'll pardon me if I still think you to be a bullshitter. :p

BB

Archived