The 12th of May?

drogon

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be coming back to LoS on Friday from some overseas work. Looks like I will be on the same plane as DumSoda. IF we do not get tossed off or arrested, we'll be in town arounf 2100 (flight lands at 1925). I am afraid that SQ will likely ban us from future flights LOL!

So...no meeting, but a few toddies on 33 or Cowboy would be in order that evening.

Cheers,

SD

Suadum,

Dumsoda has my mobile number (in case you might not still). I'll probably go to Gulliver's at 7 to see who I can meet up with. Give me a ring when you 2 derelicts hit Cowboy. Should be fun. I am coming stag this trip, so no wife calling me at 4 a.m. wondering where the hell I am. :D Those 'Moe's' sound like just the drink to hit the spot. Is my 'gek' still around in the bar? :: :: (A story for later.)

BTW, that Friday night I heard will be 'dry', so buy a bottle on the plane just in case duty-free. I'll have a bottle of Sang Som with me as well in reserve in case the bars aren't serving at all. I'm sure you two dudes know the after hours bars and places that serve even on holidays, so I am not too worried. :: See you Friday night! Be there or be square.

Cent

Cent said:

Suadum,

Dumsoda has my mobile number. Give me a ring when you 2 derelicts hit Cowboy. Should be fun.

BTW, that Friday night I heard will be 'dry', so buy a bottle on the plane just in case duty-free. . I'm sure you two dudes know the after hours bars and places that serve even on holidays, so I am not too worried. :: See you Friday night! Cent

Looking forward to it, big time.

Sadly Cowboy is off limits for me Friday night. Slight issue with a future ex-wife who thinks I'm arriving on the 17th....LOL... (but then again I suppose I could just "arrive")

BUT....I'm sure we'll find somewhere that will sell us a "bottle".

Sam sip sam sounds good, then maybe we get ourselves a couple of Moe's, a baby elephant and who knows what could happen...5555

Better get a couple under the belt, as SD & I will have a 10 hour "warm up" session on the way

Cheers

"(but then again I suppose I could just "arrive")"

Fuck her (well, I suppose you did at that). Tell her you arrived early due to business, and you are taking me out, your new client, for a few drinks, and she can't come along (you did say 'ex' right?) :D Besides, I like Cowboy. We can always hit the Moe later, and I suppose we shan't have too many problems there getting a spot to drink (the girls there like me, really, they do ::).

Looking forward to it. Yikes, ten hours head start on me! I guess you drunks'll be buying then? :: :D

Cent

Good thinking mate.......though not sure If I wanna get sprung....long story...tell ya later.

I didn't say "ex"....I said FUTURE ex-wife...lol...

And as for your first suggestion....that's why I need to stay away...cos I know just how weak I am....If I get within "sniffing" distance, I'm a gonner and that's EXACTLY what will happen.

....."Catholic girls....with their tiny little........

How do they go....after the show........

Think it's gunna be a "Panadol" Saturday

C U soon

And here I thought you Aussies had some gonads?! :: :D :: No time like the present if she's gonna be the 'ex'. :: You're a weak man Dum, a weak man. :) Not a problem. I haven't been to Wash Sq. in a while. What say we start off there in Lone Star or maybe even Taffy's place and get us a Hairy Pie? :o

"All the way

That's the way they go

every day

even their Mama's never seem to know"

See you Friday Dum.

Cent

Archived