The 12th of May?

drogon

SD et al,

I too arrive this coming FRI, and if its anything like my last FRI afternoon arrival I may still be in the airport trying to get a cab come 1900. :: (am in the process of pre-booking a Limo to see how that might work - although its tempting to wait around and see if SD and Dumsoda are led off their plane in leg irons :: :D)

Anyway not sure what will be open on Visakhabucha Day (Gullivers?), wouldn't be half bad if at least some places in Cowboy / Soi 33 stayed open selling only soda etc (finally a use for one of those personal pocket hip pint bottles)...

1st time arriving on a Dry day - had to happen some time, however being LOS I'm sure can still find Sanuk somewhere in the City of Angels... :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be at the friday's meeting and will certainly wander around soi33 not too late though, as I will be totally jetlagged.

Hope to meet some even if I already know some old rascals like dumsoda.

Fox, you still have my number right? If not, PM.

As far as the dry day, I believe that the real (relgious) holiday is actually Thursday. The holiday on Friday is the "make-up" holiday so that people can have a long weekend. Therefore I am unsure as to whether the bars are closed on Thursday, on Friday, or both?

Cheers,

SD

SD,

Sent you a PM to confirn the number I have for you. Could be the number I have is an old one, maybe being used by Avatar Girl now or something... :hubba: :)

Did a Board Search on previous like holidays in May and last year bars closed on the actual Holiday (and not the substitution day) but other years bars closed on the substitution day but not the actual Holiday, so who knows. :dunno:

BF77,

I'll be in Gulliver's around 7 on the 12th. Maybe see you there and go out after to wait for the drunken Aussies to arrive in a Wash Sq. bar. Some of them tend to be more likly to serve beer/booze than the larger venues/areas. Let's see who shows up at Gulliver's and then decide where else to go after a chat and some food maybe.

Cent

sounds freaking interesting, but i am afraid i can not make the bus to bangers for the fridaynight without a darn good excuse, as the current "mrs fuckme hard" will not be amused, and she really treats me very well. Anyone for a round of fun on monday,tuesday or wednesday (my last evening in the los) ???

I am in BKK, will pm to the people interested my phone number as soon as I get my local sim card.

Please do not mistake me for a damn japanese when I will show myself at gullivers.

Yeah I know, I look like asian but I do not speak and do not pay asian prices......

Archived