The 12th of May?

drogon

Just wondering if anyone was at the meeting last night (12 May). I didn't get to the hotel until about 1800 and by the time got unpacked, showered, and changed hit Gullivers at about 8:15 but found the normal "Nanaplaza Table" area roped off and completely empty ::

Turned out last night was indeed a "dry day" nonetheless I went on an in search of the Nanaplaza boys mission which took me to several bars in Soi 33 who by the grace of Buddha were serving (!!!) :D - but, no sight of the mission target (but plenty of fine Soi 33 lasses about). In the end I ended up giving Akane a try for the 1st time based on SD's earlier recommendation. Took the "2 girl special" which was most excellent - we were later joined by a 3rd girl who came to join in just for the fun of it :devil: - gotta love LOS, even on a "dry Day" turned out to be a great 1st day... :: :grinyes::sex:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Yes, there were a bunch of us, but - as you said - the restaurant area was roped off. We were in the bar area.

People present:

- drogon

- nervous_dog

- cent

- lusty

- chillers

- goatscroat

- frostback

- turk182

- 2 more people who's handle I can't quickly remember

- me

Sanuk!

BrownFox77 said:

...which took me to several bars in Soi 33 who by the grace of Buddha were serving (!!!) :D - but, no sight of the mission target (but plenty of fine Soi 33 lasses about).

Man, we musta just missed you. Landed at 1930, driver picked us up, dropped my bags at my place, then he took DumSoda to his hotel and we were at Napolean from 2100-2230 or so with Cent & GoatScrot.

Glad you liked Akane...but that's a given LOL!

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Highly unusual that soi 33 bars (some anyway) were open on a dry day...

Thanks KS,

Guess I was more of a Zombie last night than I thought - I also walked around the Bar area but didn't see anyone, was pretty jet lagged out with only about 2 hours sleep in a 2 day period but mainly wanted to make that meeting (despite Jet Lag and no sleep) to meet up with Dog to hand over my LaoHuli donation.

Napolean - I did walk right past it but didn't go inside, spent most of my time in Dali's and Livingstone's.

Akane was pretty classy, I like how they even give you these "frequent flyer" type Service cards (complete with the names of your girls). I also got to sample the "Peep Inn" as that's where the girls took me for my special - you were right the Peep Inn's a great ST hotel, so far the best I've seen. :D

• 1 month later...

Archived