whats yr favorite restaurant

Fatbastard

Over the last decade I have had a few favorites, my 1st was in Pakkred, terrific place built over a pond. Then I moved to Ekamai and patronised K Yings, in soi 63. Good food but boring. Now we live out Pattanakhan, lots of restaurants around here but most a bit ordinary. Mostly we go into Suk soi 7 and eat at the place opposite the Beir Garden, foods OK and the view is great, always plenty to look at, Girls, punters with girls. The serving girls are good fun, foods Ok and surprisingly (considering its a tourist haunt) they don't take the piss on pricing. Whats your favorite?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like very much that there is such a huge variety of very good restaurants in bangkok. and the emphasis is on variety so i have many many favorites.

for thai food: Whanakarm Suk Soi 23, Phuang Kaeow Suk Soi 23, Lai Rot Suk Soi 49; for Isaan/Laos: Steak Laos Suk Soi 39; Italian: Beccofino Thonglor and L'Opera Suk Soi 39; Seafood: Somboon on Rachada or Suriwong. Japan: Nishimura Suk Soi 33/1 and Japanese Village on Thonglor Soi 13; Steak: Bourbon Street Washington Square; French: Ma Maison Thonglor and C'est bon on Ploenchit

Archived