whats yr favorite restaurant

Fatbastard

I like the 89bht buffet on Soi ??? in Prakanom, Soi 52 maybe? I forget...where are hisother places? Think there is/was one near Victory monument...? Maybe not his...

Seem to recall Yuk Yor having more than one place...I have only been to the one near the southern Bus station...sort of near...I forgot to mention Ratchada seafood center, a bit expensive, but good, and fun...Colisium can be fun also...I get maybe 1/1000 words/jokes...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whosyourdaddy said:

"I like the 89bht buffet on Soi ??? in Prakanom"

In between 50 and 48. On nut BTS.. Get off on the tesco side and walk back 200m towards lower sukumvit

Yep, that is the one! I always grab the ice cream first, as they always run out!

the brazillian bbq in the asia hotel is great if you want to pig out.

you don't even have to leave your sets, as they bring the food around to you. ( mobile buffett I call it)

the few times we have been there, the thai girls seem to beable to eat waaay more than us mere farangs

BadaBing said:

from a tourist's point of view , i always enjoy a night out at the Vientiane (?) Kitchen , suk / soi 36

Bada :beer: Bing

The food there is still good, but I think it got mentioned in Lonely Planet, and got over run with tourists...lost a bit of charm...I liked the place around the corner "Bane Lao" better, but they closed...

Archived