New in LOS

Trotter

In a couple of weeks I'm going to LOS for the first time ever. I've been lurking for a while on these forums gathering intel, so to speak, but I'd still appreciate any advice the more experienced people here can offer...

Thing is, being new to this and a bit shy, I think the whole gogo thing sounds almost intimidating :o So, most important question, is there any particular places in bangkok that can be called "beginner-friendly" and suitable for a clueless newcomer like me? Who knows, maybe I'll get the hang of picking up bargirls in no-time, but I'd still like to start out easy.

After a couple of days in Bangkok I was thinking about spending a week in Pattaya, partying, and then another week in Koh Chang, relaxing. Does that sound like a good plan? The way I understand it Pattaya is teeming with beerbars and gogo places, whereas Koh Chang is relatively peaceful and less developed, though still with some girls available.

And another question, what are the best places in Pattaya for finding girls?

I was thinking of booking a room at Sandy Spring Hotel in Pattaya, and KC Grande Resort in Koh Chang. Good choices? Anyone want to recommend some other place?

Yeah, I realize I'm asking like a million stupid questions here, but any answers you guys can give would be most appreciated :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose Eden would be 'beginner friendly".

All you have to do is enter, and they'll explain it all, and take charge. :-)

But seriously, yes, it can be a bit intimidating if you think too much about it. Simply take care, don't carry too much cash when you go out (maybe about 5K), don't get rotten drunk the first few nights, then go to SC, enter a bar, and relax. It will all take care of itself. Don't be afraid to say NO if you don't like her, that is your right.

and if you do like her, say yes, but don't overpay. Know beforehand if you want LT or ST, and make that clear.

If you're reasonably sensible, you can't really do too much wrong.

Maybe check before BFing anyone if she's a she.

And keep yourself covered (as in CONDOMS)

My first night I was taken by some boardmembers to somewhere upstairs in Nana, double carousell with shower, forgot where (about 6 years ago now), put on the front row, and was a bit overwhelmed with all that nudity and public penetrations, especially when one sat down on me and insited I check how wet she was. I was a bit freaked. but that wears off after a few nights, and one gets a bit blase about it all.

If you're shy about uncovered bodies, there are quite a few bars that don't show, some of the little bars on the Suzie Wong side of SC (Joy bar, Joe bar, Dundee, etc) which are quite sedate, but where there are always some kind female souls who'll take care of you without becoming too intimidating. Then, when you're acclimatised a bit, you can move up the ladder, to SW, Sheba, LG and other bigger and more 'intimidating places.

Have fun.

And don't tell the girls its your first time in LOS as they may well try to rip you off....

Probably a good starting point is Nana Disco (inside Nana Hotel on Soi 4). This is pretty much like any other disco except its very easy to pull most of the girls....

Enjoy yourself.

I'll further agree, it can be intimidating at times, even if experienced. I'll also agree, don't tell them it's your first time there, and don't tell them you just arrived! Small money for the night, I would say don't wear gold or expensive jewelry (prices have gone up, more incentive to steal it) and just relax and have fun.

1000-1500 for Short time, maybe 300 more for the short time room, 1500-2000 for long time, and both may include a bar fine ranging from 400-600 or so... Soi 7 beer garden and frerelancers don't have bar fines!

Oh, and we all screw up! so don't worry about it, mistakes will be made (I still make them!) so don't let it ruin your good time, relax, and enjoy!

Oh, and remember, they DO NOT really love you, no matter what they say! This is business and you are buying an illusion of sorts, the girls will lie... Especially the ones from Si Saket!!!!!!!! :) (inside worn out joke) :)

Go forth and make us proud! the important thing to remember is, you now represent nanaplaza,co, so don't do anything to embarrass us! and don't do anything the rest of us wouldn't do! :)

Just a quick comment on suggestions about the Nana disco and Soi 7 beergarden. These are freelancer venues. There are no barfines, but the girls may be more hardcore and "clever" at ripping you off...as in taking things that don't belong to them. Ikkrang's suggestions are very good. Girls from the regular go-go's can be traced back to a particular bar if probs should arise. They know it and I've yet to have a theft problem with one in 20 years. (Well, a couple of stolen my heart, but only for one night.) I'd save the freelancers for a second trip.

HH

Thanks for the pointers, guys. Lots of advice that seems sensible here, some of which I hadn't really thought about at all (check if she's a she? Jesus!)

One thing, though: all ideas about what places to frequent seems to be in Bangkok... I was planning on spending most of the time in Pattaya and just a couple of days in Bangkok. Any ideas about good places in Pattaya? Or maybe I should rethink my itinerary, and spend more time in Bangkok if that's a better "scene"..?

Trotter,

:D Sorry, I had to laugh. You are saying it might all be overwhelming and you are a bit shy about hitting the starting gate running, and then say you will spend most of your time in Pattaya. :)

Well, actually Pattaya might be a lot more overwhelming than Bangkok really. Pattaya is a huge open-air bar and brothel area filled with more choices to make and ladies of the evening (and morning and afternoons as well) than Bangkok will ever be!

You might do best to hook up for a night with some of the guys over here (Gulliver's restaurant/bar off Sukhumvit on Soi 5-street number 5-guys here usually meet up there on Friday evenings around 7 or 7:30) already who can show you around a bit and give you some on-the-ground pointers and tips, and bring you to some bars during an evening. Where are you staying anyway? What hotel did you book for your first nights in Bangkok? Also, there are some guys on here that live or are currently visiting Pattaya who might be able to help you around a bit down there if you decide to leave Bangkok and go to Pattaya.

Personally I'd suggest going to Soi Cowboy to start off and going to some of the quieter bars maybe. Or, just jump in and go to Long Gun bar in Cowboy, Rawhide, Cactus, Toy bar, there are so many bars there to choose from, and a pretty safe and friendly area really. Or, Nana Plaza is easy to find, and there are many beer bars on the first level you can start off in and then work your way upstairs to the larger gogo bars as well. You'll likely run into others there on holiday. Chat some up, buy a round, join the group if they invite, and have a blast.

It is scary as a newbie for some. It can be overwhelming, as you really haven't much to compare it to or relate to. And yes, bringing a strange woman to your hotel can be weird, exciting, embarrassing, intimidating (depending on the girl), and a bummer or a blast (also depending on the girl chosen and her level of BG instincts for newbies and her good or bad heart). But it ain't rocket science, and most learn the ropes pretty quick.

Have fun. You'll get over your shyness and catch on quickly I am sure. Just treat the girls with respect, smile a lot, but not too much, watch your money, understadn that you can say 'no', nicely, do not get angry or show anger too, be calm, cool, and collected. (Never let 'em see you sweat as the saying goes.) :D

Does suck though to go alone. Better to have at least one partner in crime all making the same mistakes. :o :: ::

Cent

p.s. Look in the Meetings forum to see if guys are going to Gulliver's on a night you can make it, introduce yourself in the Introduction forum here and ask more questions there, and read the board as much as you can before asking a lot of questions that are already answered here, some many times over. :up::beer: And really, best to stay fairly sober in the beginning, hell, most times when new to the scene.

I will add, you whould also take in a few cultural sights as well, maybe buy a guide book with pictures, (Lonely Planet or what not) or look through the photo gallery here, see what looks interesting to you, and maybe go check stuff out...package tours are expensive, and often suck...but there is a lot to see...

I will be in town May 18th or 19th until June 5...side trips here or there...should I volunteer guide my services? I mean what is the worst that could happen :) ?

Yep, it is really scary the first time! I had a big problem saying no to the girls. As a result i barfined the first girl who grabbed my dick. And i only been in Bangkok for 3 hours. Ahhh... great memories from Playschool a year ago. Happy days! :-)

One of the Rainbow bars in Nana Plaza might be a good place to ease your feet in the hot water. They will leave well alone in there (execpt if you are japanese that is). Another good place to start is Angelwitch. You can have a drink and watch the show.

Another good tip is not going to the gogos too early in the evening. You do not want to be the only customer in a gogo where they can smell your newbie blood. They will rip you to shreds! You will die in a pink blaze of pure sleaze!! Just kidding... well, not really ;-)

Have fun!

Archived