Nana Pickpocket Warning

StoneSoup

HSTeach,

Thanks! Nice of you to help out. I think if we did this over time we could have a decent amount of $ to give to this and other good charity organizations we find that we would want to help with our money collected. With the recent plight of Frank/LaoHuli we see that there are many on here who care about helping others. Well, I see no reason we can't set up something where anyone who wants can give a couple bucks at a meeting on a Friday night toward this. A lot of us here see many things; people that could use our help. Why not set up a fund, discuss the options of who to help, and do it? Like I said earlier, we could use these monies on a rotating basis as well, and help not just one, but a number of worthy charities that would otherwise not get these monies. We could make a difference.

Cent

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently, two of the kids stole a falang's wallet. They got caught. I spoke to the police and they said another kid stole a cell phone from a falang and got awat in a taxi. He claimed the two they caught were Cambodians. A few days later the police came in the soi3-7 area and rounded up about 10 of these kids. The next day, a different bunch of kids came in the area. Sounds like a no win situation.

The reason these kids can cause so much trouble is because falangs "feed them". [color:"blue"]Stop buying their flowers, stop giving them money, stop giving them food and they will leave. [color:"black"]I believe in zero tolerance when it comes to this crap.

:barf:

Archived