Another scenario...

Old Hippie

OK, say your wife is an ex BG, decent wife, nice, no real problems. SHe has her sister come stay with you. Sister works in a bar full on gamer. Other sister pops in sometimes to work the bar and make some cash, then back to her Thai husband and kids...

Now, either sister, or both, bring "boyfriends" over the house, and or invite you to hang out with them. The boy friends think they have taken the girl out of the bar, send her money every month, and as far as they know, she doesn't go with any one else. Of course the girl is a lieing whore, who fucks and sucks all she can, when the guy is home. She still works in a bar, actually a different bar, so as to throw him off the trail a bit, but she is scamming lieing etc...

So, your wife knows all this, sort of keeps you in the dark about the lieing part...you find out... how do you feel about knowing your wife was helping to keep the lie going? Can you look your brother in law in the eye when you see him, knowing his wife has been whoring, and that you knew about it all along? How far do you play along?

Also, do you sit and hang out with her (the sister's) "Boyfriends knowing they are being lied to, and in fact, if needed, help keep the lie going? do you allow your wife to play along as well? or do you keep a distance and stay 100% away and out of it, and not allow the sister in law to bring the guys around, and not allow your wife to help her lie? Discuss please...

OK on my way to LOS, will check in in Tokyo on layover, and in BKK...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi oh,

While it is good to have imagination, I think the scenario you put forward here would just never happen. The sisters would make very sure that their farang "boyfriends" never came anywhere near you. You would never even know they existed, let alone meet them.

And why would they do this? Precisely because they know what questions and conflicts would start running through your mind and the risk they would be taking of their carefully planned set up falling apart.

They understand us better than we understand them I reckon.

Khwai

I think the most hypothetical part is right at the beginning:

'say your wife is an ex BG, decent wife, nice, no real problems.'

OH don't do it man.....getting married to a bargirl and buying her a harley is a really shitty idea, even if she is a katoey and a thai boxing champion.

OH,

You owe nothing to these guys. I would keep out of it because when do you stop telling on the sisters? Probably when you get your own divorce...

There is a better bet these guys will never become your brother-in laws since you already have thai brother-in-laws. Maybe some scams are longer than others (months to years) but all will eventually end with an adverse and a nasty outcome...

By squealing, will this stop the next guy who falls for the sister's scam.?No way..once a scam artist always a scam artist. No such thing as rehabilitation in these types of cases. It's a character issue. Period...

Similar to a drug problem. Do you tackle the demand or the supply of the equation? The root cause is the supply side in my book...

Better to focus on who your next lay is upon arrival. Worry only about things you have control over...

CB

Getting co-opted into the sisters scams is something a farang should avoid. The girls have a reason to do what they are doing. A farang does not have a reason. I would tell the sisters do not introduce me to your punters.

On the other question raised, wife should not be hiding shit from her husband its that simple.

ML,

Maybe i am reading you wrong, but are you saying that because they are poor, it is a reason for scamming? Then you go on to say that falangs do not have any reason? A reason for what? chasing after BGs or because assuming all falangs are educated and fall into the non-poverty category that they should know better?

I buy into desperate and lonely falangs looking for sex and hoping for true love is a far better reason (even if not practical and lack clear judgment) offers more justification than cheating and scamming because someone is poor and ignorant...

Is that not along than same lines of making excuses for being a third world country in which a fellow poster took a lot of heat on a previous post????

Therefore, they should have all sorts of variances and forgivenesses because they are ignorant and disadvantaged? Never can stand on their own two feet and be accountable because i am poor, I am thai, or i am this or that....

They need to adopt the "sink or swim" mentality regardless that the playing field is uneven. I akin to "life is unfair.....deal with it"..

CB

My thoughts were not so deep on the matter. The sisters are p4p girls. So they have a reason to scam, i.e. they have a job that involves collecting money from their punters.

The farang does not have a p4p jobl so he has no reason to be involved in scamming.

Whether the girls should be condemned or excused for their scamming did not enter into my post although it is a good topic IMO.

Archived