Another scenario...

Old Hippie

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi oh,

While it is good to have imagination, I think the scenario you put forward here would just never happen. The sisters would make very sure that their farang "boyfriends" never came anywhere near you. You would never even know they existed, let alone meet them.

And why would they do this? Precisely because they know what questions and conflicts would start running through your mind and the risk they would be taking of their carefully planned set up falling apart.

They understand us better than we understand them I reckon.

Khwai

"...I agree. The last thing they want is farang boyfriends comparing notes. .."-CW

Kwai, CW,

This is in fact a very real example. It happens a lot. I have met many Bargirls families, been brought to a few events and villages...why not? Others have posted the same experiences. I know of at least 3 cases currently going on. The idea of bringing the customers around is, they all think they are her/their (2 sisters involved) only boyfriends. I think the idea of bringing them home, helps create the illusion that this is so...after all, he must be special, as he met her family right?

A lot of guys think that way...so, no imagination involved at all...both girls in the one scenario, frequently bring "boyfriends" home to meet sister and brother in law. One case, the girl went as far as having the guy sleep in the house, because "him special" so were they all, until the brother in law put his foot down...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Better to focus on who your next lay is upon arrival. Worry only about things you have control over..."

BB, I agree with you. But the board has been a bit dull lately, so decided to post some threads I'd been holding back on, get some discussions going, interesting to see the thoughts expressed...

"...OH don't do it man.....getting married to a bargirl and buying her a harley is a really shitty idea, even if she is a katoey and a thai boxing champion..."

That was all just a rumor, I don't care what pictures you saw...they were all fakes...ah yeah, that is my story... :)

Old Hippie said:

This is in fact a very real example.

Hi OH,

OK - so never say never. I agree that girls will take guys home to "prove" they are special but I still think they (mostly) would avoid allowing a situation where the farang punter meets another farang who knows all about what is going on.

A couple of years ago now a very good friend of GF returned to Thailand for a wedding ceremony. She had already legally married the guy in US. I said I would go with GF to this event (in Ubon) but as the weeks went by it all became more vague about where we would stay, exactly when the event was, who else was going, etc.

In the end, we never went and I think the reason was that GF's friend did not want me there with a chance to talk to her husband and the several members of his family that would come over with him. You see, I knew that she had been a dancer at G-Spot, which her husband did not. He thought she was a legit masseuse, which she was when he met her.

Khwai

i would just go along with it. always have... i mean i never encouraged or lied 4 the girls, but i never ratted on them either. girl happy. man happy and eventually goes home happy. everybody happy.

case in point. i got me GF and she has her friend that has 2 farangs competing for her love. she also hooks on the side. i will happily go out with either of her 2 lovebirds, or any of the other punters. no problem for me... she's working andz gotta earn a living... thats the way i see it.

sometimes i feel sorry fer them... mostly english fellas with the silly buz cut they all seem to have, red face, and shit eatin grin. they love it. why break the bubble?

Da Scarf

Kwai,

The point is, the wife and the sister in law have this guy going along with this crap, he is whipped, and wouldn't say anything...they know it...also, they have sold him on the idea that it is all o.k....and as TIT he shouldn't bring western values with him...shit, we are westerners, how else should we view things? to me, if asked, or insulted, I will rat before a marrage, or after, if no kids are involved...a loyt of guys just get sucked into believing anything their wives tell them...and think of it as "Trust..."

I agree you need trust in a relationship, but when the trust is just an illusion, and being exploited as part of a bigger scam...you really have nothing...I lot of guys mistake the nothing for trust...

"...Hi OH,

OK - so never say never. I agree that girls will take guys home to "prove" they are special but I still think they (mostly) would avoid allowing a situation where the farang punter meets another farang who knows all about what is going on..."

Remember, the guy really believes "She is different..." and if she and the sister present it to the husband this way, he might actually believe it...after all, his wife is "different" also...

> OK - so never say never. I agree that girls will take guys home

> to "prove" they are special but I still think they (mostly) would

> avoid allowing a situation where the farang punter meets another > farang who knows all about what is going on..."

For sure, the ladies "protect" their investment.

If someone starts to chat up their "investment" they are quick to take action, like in leave the area! I have seen this 110 times.

Having children complicates the equation, as there will be no winners in getting the situation settled.

Quite funny.

Though I am not at all married.

The girl I am with has 2 friends working in her bar playing games like that.

One has 3 sponsors if I remember well and the other one has 2 boyfriends at a minimum.

Funny thing is that i met 2 of these guys by accident.

- in the first case he does not know she is still in soi 33, and surely he does not know he has 2 other competitors....

- in the second case it is the same although I think he has some doubts about her honesty.

when I met these guys I did not know they were official boyfriends/sponsors, I just thought they were usual customers

(as far as things go on soi 33)

But some things puzzled me and the girl I am with noticed it, so she explained me the whole story and asked me if I meet these guys again not to tell them.

now it is none of my business so I do not think I will tell something.

The main reason? I do not like these guys at all.

(they are all farangs)

>>i would just go along with it. always have... <<

If you live in LOS and hang around lower suk then i'm sure you run into this problem of a girl you know arrives with her sponsor. Happened to me often enough and i don't even live there. Of course you don't start running your mouth to the sponsor that is not your business.

>>i got me GF and she has her friend that has 2 farangs competing for her love. she also hooks on the side. i will happily go out with either of her 2 lovebirds, or any of the other punters. no problem for me... <<

This is where i would draw the line. Casually running into a sponsor and not saying anything is one thing. But hanging around sponsors on a regular basis means that when the guy finally opens his eyes he is not only gonna feel betrayed by the girl but also by his "buddy" who he spent many nights drinking and shooting the shit with. What reason do I have for having to put up with this sort of bullshit? None as far as i'm concerned.

So my girlfriend would get instructions not to bring her friends around when they have a sponsor in tow.

Archived