Bangkok or Pattaya?

Goody

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goody said:

So maybe this time I will venture into Soi Cowboy since I seen a lot of reviews here saying Soi Cowboy is better than Nana.

i did my first trip to bangkok last year and there is so much to see, soi33(soi japan) is also worth a wander down after your in soi cowboy :)

PTY sure is fun, but only if you are around JUSt a little longer, two days is to short to find teh good spots,

if you like Nana, you wil like SOi Cowboy,

If there is none of you liking, hop on the BTS / Taxi to Soi Cowboy, If still no good, venture to Soi 33.

If still no good, take a cabby to PTY :)

Walk to the top of nana, cross over sukhumvit, turn right, walk down suk about 50 meters then get a taxi, 30 - 40 baht. It's not that far to walk if you are feeling energetic (about 10mins) and you can call in Thermaes for a singha on the way.

i enjoyed the walk from Cowboy back to the Nana.......... :grinyes:

took the walk once with Longgun and once with Mailuk and each time we ended up in Thermae........ :beer:

i liked walking down Suk early in the Morning and seeing all the activities going on.

and a bonus when i bumped into some Friends from another Forum sitting on the chairs just placed on the pavement and a few more Beers were imbibed.......... :up:

• 2 weeks later...

To get laid?

I would advise you to go to pattaya........

Even if i am fond of BKK and some of its nightlife places.

(most of the time for having fun taking some newbies or meeting old hands as I get more and more involved in semi long term relationships)

Pattay IMO:

- more laid back atmosphere in general

- more fun

- less mercenary attitude from the ladies (and less pushy)

- less japanese than in some places in BKK

- cheaper

- you can always find the lady who will please you and that you fancy.

Archived