New to board

Good Morning gentlemen.

I am an old timer from Hong Kong and am very pleased to have found this site.

I am recently separated and am venturing out - but am very wary of the tails of Bangkok.

Have been there a few times but am interested to get a handle on the place and will read avidly the posts here.

Here's to a new chapter.

I have question. A dumb one I know but here goes:

The ladyboys and girls you see on the net are they really available or is it hopefulness on my part?

• 2 weeks later...

You'll find it easier than breathing.....if your a little unsure then I recommend Nana Disco (300 baht entry + free drink),

plenty of free-lancers in there. There's also nana plaza (across the road), no problems picking up the gals, but you may find them a little hard-edged. Incidentally, avoid the following bars in there Temptaions, Obsessions, Cassanova & Cascades...you'll get more than you bargained for.

• 2 weeks later...
chelseafan said:

You'll find it easier than breathing.....if your a little unsure then I recommend Nana Disco (300 baht entry + free drink),

plenty of free-lancers in there. There's also nana plaza (across the road), no problems picking up the gals, but you may find them a little hard-edged. Incidentally, avoid the following bars in there Temptaions, Obsessions, Cassanova & Cascades...you'll get more than you bargained for.

Happy, correct me if I'm wrong but I took your post as though you are looking for ladyboys. If that is indeed the case, you will want to visit the places that Chelseafan mentions above.

In any case, welcome to the board and have fun.

BJ_Blackowitz said:
whosyourdaddy said:

he who hesitates, masturbates

or gets drunk and sleeps alone...

Or winds up with....

"Nak ? big tits, missing front tooth, three grandkids, and a home-done tattoo on her arse that reads 'Buses Only 6-9AM' ? that freelances out of Soi 7 beergarden."

courtesy of Fiery Jack's post on the I Quit!!! thread in the Health section.

Archived