19th Gullivers

Weird

Anybody heading there today?

I plan on trying to be there if I can convince my girl to go. Will be a bit later though depending on when she gets off work. Maybe somewhere between 7-9.

Would be nice to fit some faces with posts :D (seeing as how I will be here for for about 3 months, I figure I'll get myself there sometime on a friday)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there around 1930, with a couple of special female guests in tow (NO none of you barstewards can shag either of 'em...they're all mine 555555555). Old Hippie is in town, so likely we will see him there. So is DumSoda, but he is stuck out in Munag Thong Thani, so who knows if he'll make it back in time. Rumour has it that UniformGuy will make a appearance too.

Dunno about anyone else.

Cheers,

SD

Check. Ya see, that's why I am bringing two birds. That way he can't sit next to me! Well, that and I couldn't decide if I wanted an Issan brownie or a Chinese whitey tonight. So I'll take both LOL!

Cheers,

SD

First let me say HELLO! as this is my first post. Ive really enjoyed what Ive read and have learned a lot.

I'm just wondering how late you hang out at Gullivers as Im thinking of heading that way now....well I am going to head that way in a few mins.

Ill look for a group of ya sitting at the "usual" table.....hope I dont walk up say Hi and get a lot of blank stares from people that arent from np.com.

If I dont meet you tonight Ill try again next week.

Cheers!

So I arrived a bit late 9ish. Saw the group sitting at the table? (raised platform on the side across from the pool tables?) got some food first because my girl was hungry. Went over to say hi and the group was gone (oops. 555).

Played a game of pool, went back to my seat to find out the waitress took my half full bottle of beer away. Had my girl talk to her and she claimed my bottle had like about an inch of beer left in it (bullshit),which she shouldn't have taken anyway.. (Why are they taking non-empty bottles away from customers???!!) She brought back an almost empty bottle which she says was mine but was different (didn't even have the right holder on it) which I didn't bother drinking. I was planning on playing more pool and drinking more but that left a bitter taste in my mouth and I left.

Weird said:

So I arrived a bit late 9ish. Saw the group sitting at the table? (raised platform on the side across from the pool tables?) got some food first because my girl was hungry. Went over to say hi and the group was gone (oops. 555).

I think it was 2030-ish when we left for dinner at Admakers and that took a major part of the group: DumSoda, myself, and the gals (Avatar Girl & Miss Perfect), plus UniformGuy & Ddddave. Shotover, K. Sanuk, Old Hippie and a couple guys who do not post were also there, but did not join us for din-din. Oh, and Drogon showed up as we were leaving with *two* soi 33 birds in tow. You da man, D!

Oh well, there is always next time. I am with you as to not being a big fan of Gullible's, but it is just a meeting place so can tolerate it in small doses. We always only stay for an hour or two max and move on to eat/drink/beat Larry.

Cheers,

SD

Archived