Official World Cup Competition.

sayjann

will start this thread in case some regular Players of the Premier League Game have not seen this yet.

to the regulars just put in your password and then pick your colours and Team and then enter the NPF League by entering the codeword of 43037-9514 after clicking on Leagues.....

for Members who might like to join in you will have to go here........http://fpli.premierleague.com/ and register.

just follow the instructions and select your Team Colours and Players.

then look to the Right and click on Leagues and then 'Join a Private League'........

this is the NPF League and you will be entered if you type in 43037-9514.............

lets hope we have a good turn-out ...........where are you Limbo and TB?.

at least you might have the balls to enter,unlike CS........... :down:

good to see another entrant............Belem................

good luck............... :up:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to agree to a certain extent.

i can't remember what happened in the last WC as i was in Thailand and didn't enter as i would have wasted valuable drinking and shagging time to keeping logging on.

but i think the majority of Players here know more about the PL Players.

easier for me to pick a Team then sit here scratching my head as i look at Players to choose from who i have never heard of.

even the top Countries like Germany,Brazil,Argentina etc would have included Players i knew nothing about.

difficult to choose Players if you have no idea of their capabilities.

anyway..........10 entrants now........... :applause:

just less than 3 Weeks to go and let's see if we can at least double the #........ :up:

Archived