Official World Cup Competition.

sayjann

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK sayjaan...........never one to refuse a challenge. I figure I can't lose here as I know nothing about anything or any team except that Mark Bosnich is Germany's goalkeeper. I know that 'cause I saw a photo of him once doing a nazi salute. So I'm guessing this is a tipping comp. I will endeavour to abide by all rules and conditions. May the best man win. (ME) :up:

hope this helps

so you have registered?.......put in a username/password and filled in the other details?......if so then.

click one of the boxes under date of birth and then click where it says.

on next page click agree.

on next page name your team and pick your colours and after clicking one of the 3 boxes click select team.

you will then see the team page and go ahead picking your 13 choices.

you can click on Auto-Complete which chooses the Team for you.

this might be a good option for you if don't know much about the Players.

then click on enter Team/League.........forget which.

to the right of the page in RED is a list of options........click on Leagues,4th one down.

you should now see the page which features a box saying JOIN A PRIVATE LEAGUE.

input 43037-9514 and click on JOIN LEAGUE.

you should then be entered into our League.

put the Website into your Favourites and everytime you view the Homepage you should only have to input your Username/Password and your Team will appear and towards the right of the screen you shouls see NPF.

click on that and you should see all the other Entrants along with your Name and Team.

if you have any trouble just PM me.

hope you manage to get into the Game alright........... :up:

well done,you are part of the elite............

what's next?............you have to just wait and see what happens.

the Games listed on the Right of the page determine what score you get.

i know it might be complicated for a simple Aussie.........but each Game will have the scores of your Players updated on the Day.

you might look one Day and think FUCK i've only scored 10 Points but the next you might score 80 Points.

there is nothing you can do until the 1st Phase Games have finished,you just have to watch and PRAY...............

after that you can change Players but i don't think that will be help to you as you don't really know who the Players are (i mean no disrespect in saying that).

us Europeans will know what Players to sell and buy because of our knowledge.

but good to see you in the Compie..........

it's good to have People who admit they are a little ignorant of what is going on but are still prepared to have a go...........

i wish you the best of luck,but if you beat me i'm sending a Thai Hitman into your Neighbourhood..............

well done Busty......... :up:

very nationalistic of you to pick so many Aussies.

could you turn out to be this Years TB?........... :grinyes:

some interesting Teams,but they hold no fear for me so far....... :shakehead

i look forward to :spank: all of you......... :chili:

Archived