Official World Cup Competition.

sayjann

Really fucked up...first I chose the Swedish manager and what does Sweden do? A draw versus T&T so no points....then I chose the Czech coah..guess what..a loss versus Ghana...Ok, Spain's next...let's see if the lose too :devil:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Henry doesn't disappear today like he has always done for the national team. Everytime I have transferred him out of my fantasy teams in the past, he would score 2-3 goals in a game.:banghead:Interestingly, Zidane has never had an assist to Henry for a goal.

as expected my Teams dropped down a little,but it was expected.

i was praying Shevchenko had a stinker when i noticed others had him and him but no luck.

but tight at the top and i think there could be changes after the next round of Games.

we are now trying to second guess the real Managers and try and predict who will play.

some Teams who have already qualifyed will tweak their Teams and maybe put their star Players on the bench,

yellow cards are a factor also.

but Teams like France will have to play their best Team and i imagine a lot of Players here will pick the same ones.

i have picked a Team which i expect 7 to definately start for their Countries and the others are hopeful in being on the bench and coming on and doing well.

but we all have one guaranteed person to start...........the Manager.

Archived