Official World Cup Competition.

sayjann

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Compie is getting exciting.

for the 2nd Gameweek running i top score with Kman (Shilo joins us this Gameweek) and i was surprised that only one of my Players did not play.

the next set of Games will be interesting.............

sayjann said:

the Compie is getting exciting.

for the 2nd Gameweek running i top score with Kman (Shilo joins us this Gameweek) and i was surprised that only one of my Players did not play.

the next set of Games will be interesting.............

Interesting indeed.... looks like Kman and I have totally revamped our teams with 10 and 9 transfers between us, while Sayjann is sitting pretty with the team he has and only 2 transfers...

I think that this week might be the most important of the Cup for us fanasty players because starting next week we will only have 8 teams left to pull our squad from ( and with Brazil and Italy looking like shoe ins, you could make it 6) plus all players points counting double after this week... it may come down to who walks away with the lead after the round of 16 or have the good fortune to pick a "ringer" as captain in the 3 weeks.

Shilo

Shilo said:

Interesting indeed.... looks like Kman and I have totally revamped our teams with 10 and 9 transfers between us, while Sayjann is sitting pretty with the team he has and only 2 transfers...

Good job these transfer are free .. Bought Senderos then had to sell after I saw on the telly he was out for the tournament.

Agree that after this round it could become a bit of a lottery, good fun all the same ..

Cheers

K.

getting interesting at the top.

KMan keeps his lead but Shilo moves closer.

i'm confident of clawing back a few points in this Gameweek as i still have more Players than them still to play.

3-4 Points here and there could make a difference.

kman said:
Shilo said:

Good job these transfer are free .. Bought Senderos then had to sell after I saw on the telly he was out for the tournament.

Agree that after this round it could become a bit of a lottery, good fun all the same ..

Cheers

K.

Senderos have to rest 2 weeks after that the doctors can look how it's going on.

50% risk for a shoulder operation

Good luck to Senderos! :up:

getting more exciting at the top.

K Man keeps his lead but Shilo and i close the gap while the 3 of us widen the gap between the rest....... :spin:

next set of Games is gonna be interesting as K Man and Shilo have to jiggle with their Teams more than me and it's getting harder to change the Players now as now with the Players left the prices can limit things.

after being joint Gameweek top scorer i finally end this Gameweek as TOP SCORER............. :chili::yay:

:applause: to me..............

Archived