Official World Cup Competition.

sayjann

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This next batch of transfers is a nightmare, the only way I could guarantee 11 starters ( see below for exceptions ) is to leave Craig Moore in, the money is sooo tight now.

Everytime I think I get a good team the same old story happens. A dislocated shoulder, a change of tactics, a hamstring pull in the shower or anything to stop me getting a good score.

I think I will just sit quietly in the corner and sulk :(

Zaad said:

Very limited selection now, which makes it hard to gain on others since most teams will look pretty similar now.

At least I beat one of my main competitiors :) The other one may follow if things turn my way :up:

I can't help but ask myself, as one of the only two guys in front of you if the "other one" is me or Kman ::

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and a make a quick post to thank you guys for the fun competition. I just made my transfers to see me through the quarter finals, picked a captain, and logged out of the site. I won't know till long after the games are played if I did well or fell flat on my face because just about the time of the kick off of the first game this weekend I'll be boarding a flight

TOO PATTAYA :beer: :beer: :beer:

If I win great, if I come in second then Congrats to the winner, if I come in third then congrats to you both..... if I come in dead last..... who gives a damn.... because I'm on my way

TOO PATTAYA :beer: :beer: :beer:

But seriously, thanks for the game guys. It always helps to have something to keep you busy for those last few weeks before a vacation.

Shilo

PS: looking forward to the upcoming EPL season when the real fun starts again ::

a bit premayure,but just to remind folks here.

the Official English Premier League Competition starts on this Website the Day after the WC Final..........July 10th.

if People are agreeable i will set up a League and you can enter using your current Username and Password.

once entered you will have around 7 Weeks to peruse the Player selection and of course wait for further Transfers which are bound to happen during the Summer.........

drumroll please...............my reserve Team tops the Gameweek with 98 Points............ :applause:

Shilo takes top spot by a point.........

gonna be tough for anyone to catch up on the Leaders as i think we will all have the same Teams.

choice of Captain will determine the outcome.

Archived