Official World Cup Competition.

sayjann

we shall see,but i think you are wrong.

i have selected my Team and it's been accepted.

all you do is include a Forward who has been eliminated and

have him as a Sub and play 4-4-2.

and don't forget that no Players are eliminated anymore as the Game for 3rd place is included.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the last Gameweek i had Van Persie as my Sub and he had already been eliminated from the Competition.

as long as you have the required numbers of Players in Defence,Midfield and Attack in your squad then everything is fine.

even if no Goalies left then the Competition would have carried on with everyone playing with no Goalie,but not a problem as it just means no points.............

as it is i am playing a 4-3-2 formation for the next set of Games as i have no choice.

i have an elimanated Player as Sub and in my Midfield.

noticed a strange things this morning.

Lippi got 6 Points for the Win as Italy Manager,i would have thought all points would have only counted after 90 Minutes.

so a bit of a silly rule i think.

many of us have the same Defenders and would score good points for a 0-0 after 90 Minutes.

but after another 30 Minutes all those points could be gone,not good if anyone has Defenders as the Captain.

look at Lehmann and those who picked him as Captain.........

a good score after 90 Minutes with a clean sheet but drastically reduced after 120...........many points lost.

The final counting seems very much off, I scored 60 points, S N scored 66 points with exactly the same players and K Man scored 68 points with one player scoring 2 more points than my 11 players. WTF?????

Other participants down the list of contestants score 60 points with the same players. What is going on here?

Archived