Back from Pattaya

asiafun

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was Cobra Gold time but the numbers of GI's in Pattaya were not as bad as I thought it would be. I stuck to the obscure soi areas so I did not see very many. Even when I visited Walking Street where they tend to hang out, there were not all that many and most if not all were fairly well behaved.

Also just returned from Pattaya and it was great - got back to Bangkok just in time to avoid a raid in Soi Cowboy last night.

Found the few military in Pattaya fairly well behaved, the skin headed British Hooligans I saw were another story however...

By the time COlbra Gold starts most of the service men are actually taking part in the military exercises and not allowed onto shore.

The time is is busy is the week before and after GOld. Then they are alowed out.

Yeah its the skin head brits you want to avoid not the navy. Most of them dont drink and are very well behaved.

'Yeah its the skin head brits you want to avoid not the navy'

here we go again..........

i'm a Brit,well English actually but i get lumped in with the bad Brits because i am from that part of the World.

i am not skin headed but you seem to think that they and i are one and the same.

there are People on thid Board who know me and know i am not that type of person you describe.

in fact i have never met any Brit from this Board who is 'skin headed and bad'

in fact i work with no-one who has a shaven head.

not defending the Brit idiots who like to cause havoc,i have seen a few and i have also been a victim of their violence.

i know that i have said a few things about the US Navy etc during Cobra Gold,but only because of what i have seen.

i have spent time with more well mannered US Personal then the idiots who want to fuck it up for the rest.

but the idiots are out there.............

i have seen Men from many Nations spoil things for others,it's not just us 'skinheads'.

not the first time i have seen a post from you moaning about the bad Brits.

if you have a problem with them then just walk away and go to another Bar.........is it that difficult?.

whenever i have encountered bad behaviour i just walk away and don't moan all the time.

BrownFox77 said:

Also just returned from Pattaya and it was great - got back to Bangkok just in time to avoid a raid in Soi Cowboy last night.

Found the few military in Pattaya fairly well behaved, the skin headed British Hooligans I saw were another story however...

Looking forward to the Brownfox Pattaya Reviews :up:

Archived