Who should we hate in the World Cup ?

OCgringo

Neo,

So who is there to hate? Hmm, maybe Portugal because I keep seeing Zaad's thingy in his posts :neener:

hahaha nice one :up:

I would probably feel the same the other way round with a member supporting his nation with avatar and signo like I do.

Go ahead, hate'em, as long as you don't rub it in when they lose.

No in-your-face talk if you don't want me to hurt anybody.

:beer:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for my pick...I don't really hate anybody during this World Cup.

But I do want to say that I would prefer not to see Brazil win again. It would cause them to be arrogant and believe (more than they already do) to be the best at the sport. Which is or isn't the case is irrelevant :)

And as usual it'd be fun to see the big countries struggle and the smaller ones do well.

My top-10 hate list:

1. Spain

2. Spain

3. Spain

4. Spain

5. Spain

6. Italy

7. Brazil

8. France

9. Czech Republic

10. Germany

Nothing personal people!

:beer:

Thanks for helping me with this ,

But being an Americian I have not even heard of half of these countries :)

So is Portugal a real country ?

or is it like Scotland , which is just connected to a real country ! :neener: :neener: :neener:

OC

Bon Dia

nah,Portugal doesn't really count........... :shakehead

just attached to a 'real' Country and nothing special to talk about.........

the Algarve is nice though........... :spin:

you should support Mexico............. :up:

after all more Mexicans living in the USA will be watching than actual Americans.

'sayjaan may I remind you of who was victorious in the last encounter between your losers and our winners'

just thank your lucky star's that you won't meet us in this Years Compie.........you would have played against a real Team.

forget about that silly friendly where England pulled Supporters out of the crowd at Half-Time and gave them a Game......... :shakehead

fuck me my Mum could have been picked by Sven that Night.........he had no interest.

I guess I am lucky , I do not really care about the World cup , Cup of Soup or whatever ,

But if I did I think the only way to watch it will be on Spanish language stations , or maybe the Korean station,

I guess I will have to wait till fall for the "World Series"

OC

go into any English Bar in your Neighbourhood and they will probably be showing the Games.

go and watch the USA Games and educate yourself to 'the beautiful game'...........

Monday 12th..........USA V CZECH REPUBLIC.

Saturday 17th........ITALY V USA

Tuesday 22nd........GHANA V USA

i'll give you some advice.........

miss the 1st 2 Games as you will probably lose,but the 3rd is a banker for you lot.......... :grinyes:

but don't hate Australia,they are harmless and will be running away whimpering with their tail between their legs.

I agree, don't hate Australia. After all their goalie (Ante Covic) is playing in my favourite Swedish team (Bajen) and with a goalie like that they might go pretty far.

Archived