Who should we hate in the World Cup ?

OCgringo

hahah Krauts

that spreaded as the terms "same same" and "bumsing" in LOS

1 Soldier must have seen a german eat Kraut and spreaded the word. We are BRATWURSTS (Sausage)

Kraut was a russian speciality and now it is a polish dish!

Where I come you eat Sauerkraut when you have problem to go to the toilet! :)

I still hate Italy the most and feel sorry for the Ukraine,

Since the new Juve Boss Persotto (or so) attempted suicide and he has close friends in this team I might expect them to score some goals tonight for him! There is a good chance Italy is playing well.

The sad thing about Italy is that they are actually awesome in the offense and midfield, they just like to play defensive which is so stupid that it makes me hate them so much!

If Germany procceds to the Semi Finals i rather see them play the Ukraine, but that's not going to happen! :(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'ps......and in a week we can get back to exciting games like baseball ! '

Baseball is a game played by 12 Year-Old Girls in the UK,but it's proper Name is Rounders.

and you get excited by Men playing it?...........no wonder you Yanks have a bad Name.............

and no,MOST Men in the UK do not get excited by watching the Girls play.

but i did enjoy the event a few Weeks back when i participated in a fun Game with many Filipinas in shorts and little skirts...........

much better then watching Men try and make it more macho..........

Well now I can buy an Italian car !

I must say the little bit I saw on BBC TV the Germans did a great job hosting the WC , and there seemed to be very little fan violence ,

I think in 4 years when it is in Southy Africa they will look back at the German effiency of running and wish they had that,

SA will be a mess ,

Ohh well , end of thread I guess , now back to watching baseball and golf :)

OC

sayjann said:

Baseball is a game played by 12 Year-Old Girls in the UK,but it's proper Name is Rounders.

and you get excited by Men playing it?...........no wonder you Yanks have a bad Name.............

and no,MOST Men in the UK do not get excited by watching the Girls play.

but you DO get excited by 22 MEN running around a pitch, in shorts, playing with balls. Isn't that interesting? :neener:

Archived