Who should we hate in the World Cup ?

OCgringo

sayjann said:

go into any English Bar in your Neighbourhood and they will probably be showing the Games.

go and watch the USA Games and educate yourself to 'the beautiful game'...........:

Yeah but I will probably need subtitles to understand the announcers :)

OC

PS.....no Brit bars here , Mexician and Vietnamese....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the games are being televised on ABC and ESPN. The USA games will most likely be American announcers who seem to know as much about the game as you do. :)

I actually prefer watching the games in Spanish, even though I can't understand a word. At least their announcers have some personality. Goooooooooooooal!!

By a long way:

1. Italy.

2. Argentina.

Why? Because they are FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING CHEATS! :cussing:

(Italy first because they also play ultra dull football whereas Argentina, apart from from their girlish diving, cynical shirt-pulling, whining and trying to get players sent off, do at least play watchable football.)

3. Germany*

I don't naturally dislike Germany, it's just that they've been pretty bad cheats too in some international tournaments and too often lucky with it (WC 90 - diving and luck, Euro96 - diving and luck, WC2002 - luck, WC82 - Algeria disgrace, Schumacher cheating and luck). They've got pretty far with some not especially good teams already and they just don't deserve to get very far this time.

4. Space reserved for any new entry team that cheats, where the players behave like girls, diving around.

*As Germany have a super-shit team at the moment, we don't really have to hate them as much as usual. :)

are Liverpool in the World Cup?............if so can i hate them................ :dunno:

still haven't seen your name in the Football Competition yet Bibbs........... :banghead:

you leave the Eyeties out of it......... :onfire:

my Family came from there in the distant past and i won't hear a bad word against them............ :nono:

they just edge ahead of France as my 2nd Team (my Maternal Grandad was French),but rest of the Grandparents and further back were Italian.

hence my surname................

win what?

The prize for the most ridiculous injury that can be used as an excuse for not winning the WC?

anyway there can only one team to hate

INGERLUND!

I predict 1966 will be mentioned at least 12,789 times during the first game and 87,547 times in the first Ingerlund game.

'The prediction competition where you predict all the scores?'

no,no,no,no.............. :banghead:

you remember that silly insignificant Premier League Competition you enter and somehow won?........... :cussing:

the same People are doing one for the World Cup.........roughly the same format.

just look for the 'official World Cup Competition' Thread started by me and get your arse in there......... :up:

Archived