• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bibblies said:

By a long way:

1. Italy.

2. Argentina.

Why? Because they are FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING CHEATS! :cussing:

(Italy first because they also play ultra dull football whereas Argentina, apart from from their girlish diving, cynical shirt-pulling, whining and trying to get players sent off, do at least play watchable football.)

3. Germany*

I don't naturally dislike Germany......(bla bla usual cheat accuses)

*As Germany have a super-shit team at the moment, we don't really have to hate them as much as usual. :)

I just let this quote (from may 25th) speak for itself!

Bibblies is supporting Germany tomorrow! :elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::chili::yay:

bibblies said:

I've actually changed my mind about this. It's so bad, it's funny. The poor old Germans just have no clue how to create decent songs or funny terrace chants themselves. They need to copy a few from a nation with an idea of humour and good pop songs.

It's a bit like all those "funny" people in pubs who would "perform" Monty Python sketches word for word the next day. Or like Dustin Hoffman's Rainman doing the "Who's on first?" routine. ::

Actually don't wanna argue on that because I just don't care much about such unimportant things as singing, maskerading, or la holas...

Germans like to focus on things that count: Winning games and becoming the next world champions :bow:

So let's make peace! England will the WC 2006 in singing while Germany will be the 2006 WC winner in football....any everybody will be happy or...? ::

ChristianTroy said:

Bibblies is supporting Germany tomorrow!

Hmmm...

Germany v Argentina is always a tough one for the English...

Can't you both lose? :D

You could consider who'd be the most insufferably arrogant in victory and I think the Germans have shown their colours in the past two weeks with the "confidence" they've suddenly found. 1-0 to Argentina. Also, the Argentinians are at least a genuinely good side, not a fairly crappy one that's just run into a run of good form at the right time. 2-0 to Argentina.

On the other hand, if England get through, a final of England-Germany has a nice ring to it.

bibblies said:
ChristianTroy said:

is that supposed to be funny? :nono:

Yes. :rotfl:

[color:"666666"]But it might also be the correct translation. :D[/color]

it's not funny and not the correct translation!

That's the sports section leave that shit out of here please especially when it implies the death of people! You should be old enough to know that. We can have picky, cynical and funny conversations about the world cup but don't cross the line, it isn't funny!

I don't think you are a racist so cut it off please, England isn't exactly an angelic country either, isn't it?

After your mounting arrogance (especially on the other thread, calling this "THE BEST WORLD CUP EVER"), I don't feel the need to apologise for drawing attention to the sort of things that happen when Germans get confident and nationalistic.

No one's laughing at people dying - don't give me that shit. We're laughing at your national trait for getting over-confident and certain about your own opinion (which you're proving). :shakehead

If you get over-cocky, you're liable to get shot down.

nationalistic? :shakehead

PATRIOTIC!!!

nobody is over confident

you make that stuff up! Maybe it is just you who gets this impression, YOUR media speaks at OUR pressconferences about the best playing german team since 1972!

Our team is saying, WE WANNA WIN, WE BELIEV IN OUR SELF, WE RESPECT OUR OPPONENT!

that's neither arrogant nor overconfident!

You just can't stand the facts and make silly shit up!

All your comments about war are way worse than beeing over confident or arrogant. Noone here is anything like that.

You've started beeing cynical and now you are pissed you get cynism in return? What's wrong with you?

It is called BELIEVE and POSITIVE THINKING

if you don't have that you can't achieve anything!

If you have made team sport you'd know what I am talking about! You are putting this on a very personal level here, I am not sure if you wanna proceed this way! Think about it, it is supposed to be fun and to entertain! You will not hear any low comments about YOUR country from me so keep yours for yourself as well!

Is that agreeable?

"Liable to get shot down"

Great metaphor :applause:

OK Guys

This is MY stupid thread , its not about the Stupid Brits harrasing The Krauts over WW2 , when none of them were alive 60 years ago...

So now we need to hate

the Ukraines -

the French- just because

The Brits - for being drunken idiots in trying to provoke the Krauts

The Krauts.....umm actually I like Germans , but its not cool to win a WC in your home country

ummm does not leave many does it ?

I really did like my vacations in Portugal.......

OC

Archived