ladyboy surprises....

theshaw66

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TS66,

We can see that you have just returned to greysville after your first mindblowing trip to LOS.

Maybe it you posted all your memories on one thread or better still post a trip report you would generate a better response to your vivid memories.

You had a ball, so concentrate and get your next trip planned.

Oh I pass this Question on to OH!

Mekong said:

TS66,

We can see that you have just returned to greysville after your first mindblowing trip to LOS.

Maybe it you posted all your memories on one thread or better still post a trip report you would generate a better response to your vivid memories.

You had a ball, so concentrate and get your next trip planned.

my friend you are right about that and yes i did have a great time and do plan on going back ,but leaving there left me with alot of thought's and question's and a good friend of mine directed me to this site and thought i would get all the answer's and then some i needed answered as well as different prespectives on my questions ,which so far has been the case....most of you guy's on here are pros and know the game...i'm just trying to get some lessons to help me out for the next trip....

Oh I pass this Question on to OH!

Not me, but . . .

I was sitting at the bar at the beer bar on Soi 7. Middle of the day. Mid-day.

In walk these three rookies. Conversation turns to gals. One newbie wants "tall" gals. "Where can I get tall gals?" Here is a candidate for a nice Katoy. Tall thin gals. That is what he wants.

To make a long story short, he was gently persuaded to stay away from the tall gals. I think he got the point. Maybe.

Hey I think I found myself in that situation recently...one of my mates was pining for a tall thai gal sometime in early May and we were trying to convince him that might not be the brightest idea. We just happened to be on Soi 7 Pattaya. Was it Annajets or Tequila reef this occured?

We did have some fun with the newbies and they were taken to Stringfellows on Soi Yamato. He he he (555) :grinyes: a couple of them got a little carried away not realizing what it was they were dealing with until one of the "girls" got excited, starting feeling herself up until her penis fell out... :stirthepo You should have seen them scamper away from their newfound friends. Lesson one for the new kids is not likely to be forgotten.

Archived