New Eden Ladies

PhilAnders

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PhilAnders said:

next question is why were some fired? if they were good enough before, why not now?

That kind of question should probably be adressed directly to edenpapa or edenuncle. But it's not unusual with "personnel changes" in any sort of P4P operation. Again, based on what I've read elsewhere, the new manager felt it was time for a few of the ladies who'd been working at Eden for five years or so to ''explore other opportunities," as the saying goes.

EP

:devil:

samak said:

back to the buffalos! that's the normal tenor of many carreers in p4p; some know when it's time to leave and some are sent back!

Well, I wouldn't feel sorry for any of the 5 year veterans of Eden Club that were let go. They should have some serious cash saved, unless they are idiots.

I have noticed a decline in enthusiasum in my last 2 LT's from Eden and basically my only reason for spending any time in Bangkok is losing it's appeal. Whether that has anything to do with Marc's departure, I don't know.

Ranger

Ranger said:

I have noticed a decline in enthusiasum in my last 2 LT's from Eden and basically my only reason for spending any time in Bangkok is losing it's appeal. Whether that has anything to do with Marc's departure, I don't know.

Ranger

Don't think that's limited just to Eden, although I've never been to the place to compare. The usual haunts (NEP, SC, PP) are all losing their sanook factor IMO. These days I'd much rather go out to a g-club or disco than a go-go.

liquidflux said:

Don't think that's limited just to Eden, although I've never been to the place to compare. The usual haunts (NEP, SC, PP) are all losing their sanook factor IMO. These days I'd much rather go out to a g-club or disco than a go-go.

What's a g-club?

OK, so I went and checked it out myself.

New boss is still finding his feet, but seems Ok.

Got two of the "new" girls, one there for a month only ( although she managed to deftly sink down on my member with her 3rd hole before I realised what she was doing, not really a 'new gril' trait0. the otehr only ten days, showed it , but nice pesonality, both.

OK they didn't offer the dildo show, or to go down on each other, but both were nice and very enthusiastic, not jaded and 'routine performance', so I was happy.

The new rooms are much better, betetr mirors, toilet in room, betetr video. Don't have to walk across the alley.

More details later.

Archived