cosmetic surgery at Yahnee Hospital

sekander

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had some work done there last year and the savings can be signifigant. Procedure would have cost 2-3K usd here in the states and I paid 30k baht. EVERY nurse I saw had some kind of work done, and many of them were indeed hot. Got picked up on by a freelancer with a new set of tits on the way out of my follow up visit. Think I made a post about the whole experience a while back.

liquidflux said:

Got picked up on by a freelancer with a new set of tits on the way out of my follow up visit. Think I made a post about the whole experience a while back.

Sounds like a great way for Nigel and the Monkeyman to pick up new talent. Pick up the Katoey's as they are leaving the hospital. :grinyes:

Nice work on breasts. I shagged an ex gig with work done at Yanhee last week. She's much more *supple*. However, I will say I have an Aussie friend whose mum got an ill run on her breast augmentation at Bumrungrad.

He had to raise alot of hell, and threaten them alot to get the hospital to sort it out as she was actually in pain from the botched procedure. Finally, after threats of news coverage (the guy is a reporter in Oz) the doctor agreed to redo the surgery at no cost to fix it, and buy her a new first class ticket home after the change of date.

The thing is the only reason he did it was not honour, decency, or consideration for someone else's well being... but the threat of his reputation and damage to the hospitals :banghead:

There is no malpractice here so just fair warning.

Best,

the_numbers

liquidflux said:

Got picked up on by a freelancer with a new set of tits on the way out of my follow up visit.

Hey Liquid,

Is she the babe in your avatar? ::

Them's some nice tits.

Which begs the question.....are there a lot of Thai babes getting tit jobs? I don't see that many in my travels.

I'm pretty sure avatar girl is all natural :)

Quite a few BG's have them. Haven't come across too many "normal" girls with a fake set. Personally, I like them if they are well done. There's a new procedure now where they go in through the belly button and leaves virtually no scar. Pretty amazing shit when you think about it. They feel good too.

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, I'm scanning the info here because I want to get my lower lids done and need help.

I have thought about doing this on another trip to LOS but wondering about where to go. Bumrungrad or Yahnee ? The web sites ask you to name the surgeon. Thats where I need the help. Is there a referral service or information service on Doctors at these hospitals ? I don't want a butt doctor trying to do his first eye job..

Also your out of it that day.. Did you spend the night in there hospital or have one of the nurses take you back to your room. :)

• 5 months later...
YANHEE HOSPITAL ... it is plain and utilitarian but spotlessly clean and well laid out, the staff friendly and helpful.

Within an hour she was seeing a Dermatoligist who called in several consultants and gave her respectful attention, answering all of her and my questions. He prescribed a course of treatment that proved sucessful.

I've had some good experiences at YANHEE hospital, too, but never had any cosmetic surgery there.

I've been there three times for routine tests, and I had a dental cleaning done there.

All went well, but I've learned to be cautious at YANHEE.

I'll explain why below.

What I like about YANHEE:

It's a hospital, plain and simple, not a hospital trying to appear like a 5-star hotel.

The walls are painted in hospital blue, not mauve and taupe.

There are no modern-art sculptures in the waiting rooms or fusion food in the dining room.

It's just a hospital.

And a very efficient hospital.

Never waited more than 20 minutes for anything, even if no appointment.

Prices are reasonable, but they are not cheap.

YANHEE is not any special bargain.

What I don't like about YANHEE:

The biggest objection is the location.

No skytrain or subway anywhere nearby.

No river ferry either.

My TG tells me there is a bus, from Victory, but no thanks to that.

Easiest I've found is take subway to Bangsue (end of the line), and then taxi from there across the river.

My second objection is the approach of "up-selling" at YANHEE.

You want one thing, but the doctor recommends something more expensive, which you may or may not need.

This is everywhere in Thailand, not just YANHEE, but I will give a couple of examples so others can learn from my experiences:

Example:

Teeth cleaning at the dental clinic.

Dentist rushed thru -- the shortest, fastest, cleaning I've ever had in my life.

Not thorough at all.

Then X-rays.

After that dentist slowed down and had all the time in the world to explain to me he could put caps on my front teeth to make them look whiter.

I politely, but firmly, declined.

Then he explained that three different fillings were leaking and must be replaced.

But I knew that one of those fillings had just been done about one year ago.

I declined that, too.

Went back to my regular dentist, and was shown that only two fillings needed repair.

In my opinion, the YANHEE dentist's mission was to speed thru the cleaning in order to promote extra dental work.

Another time at YANHEE I noticed they have a weight-loss clinic.

Well, I would be happy to lose 10 kilo, so I went in.

Waited a few minutes until an English-speaking doctor was available.

His approach was to lecture about eating less -- as if I were a child.

Not a language problem, an attitude problem.

Then he said, "You take some pills and come back in one month."

He didn't explain anything, just stood up to indicate the appointment was finished.

The nurse let me to the cashier window to pay, and there I was handed a bag of pills.

Zero explanation about what or why or how.

I was not impressed.

I paid, but when I got home I threw the pills in the trash: Amphetamines.

They were just selling pills.

However, the simple, routine tests I need have always gone well at YANHEE.

I can walk in without any appointment, and the work is done carefully and efficiently.

Never any problems with that.

Archived