Who will win the WC 2006?

limbo

I couldn't agree more about Crouch... how many balls did they bounce off his gangly ass before one went in during the 2nd game of England's campaign where he finally scored? Oh, and scored by yanking the bloke from Trinidad's dreadlocks as he jumped for the header.

He is a poor sport for doing that and a poor player for the national squad to have selected :down: to me Defoe and Bent are both better choices.

Here's to seeing more of Lennon and more aggressive play from England. We can still turn things around if our manager gets aggressive and makes changes as needed in terms of both formations and substitutions.

Best,

the_numbers

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i come back again for that definitely:

Switzerland and Argentina will play somewhere in the semi-finals.

But the Cup will take DEUTSCHLAND! :up:

(English anecdode:

what is footbal? Footbal is when two teams plays against each other and after the end the winner is Germany).

Mentors said:

(English anecdode:

what is footbal? Footbal is when two teams plays against each other and after the end the winner is Germany).

Football is a game, it last 90 minutes and Germany wins

Sir Bobby Charlton

hhüp swiiiietz!

I am supporting my little neighbour country, they have always been good to me :)

Yeah, glad you got my blatant stab there CT. God needs to fuck off on saving the queen and the fascist regime... in the words of j. rotten. :doah: and maybe kick sven in the shorts.

Anyway.. at least we've only got to get over on Ecuador and can see how we run up front in that game sans Owen.

However, I'm quite interested in the outcome of US Ghana tonight after they got rough with Italy, and Ghana trounced the Czech Republic :beer:

Best,

theNumbers

the_numbers said:

Anyway.. at least we've only got to get over on Ecuador and can see how we run up front in that game sans Owen.

God bless Owen, he could be off for half a year!

I am trying to get a clue how the brittish rainbow press is covering the world cup reports, I think it doesn't sound too bad and unless that happens SVG won't change a thing! If the presure would be big enough he might would re-consider.

Since Greece won the EC many coaches seem to believe that playing less offensive and more tactical is the way to go! My hope for the sake of football is that the team that plays the most beautiful football will win the cup, because that would send a strong signal out to the others!

Ecuador won't be a problem for England!

ChristianTroy said:
Mentors said:

(English anecdode:

Football is a game, it last 90 minutes and Germany wins

Sir Bobby Charlton

hhüp swiiiietz!

I am supporting my little neighbour country, they have always been good to me :)

yes, thank you, that was Charlton's speech.

Today, my brave team must win or make a remis to go further!

:beer: :beer: :elephant::yay:

Archived