HaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHaHaHa

Is that the Swedish flag ?

BB

( solly - could not resist...... )

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bibblies said:

Mentors, I'm surprised you didn't take advantage of my doing the England flag to copy it and reverse the colours!

never mind you made the Red Cross flag, has nothing to do with the flag of the forthcoming World Champion. But a good moment to adapt my avatar till after we take the Golden Cup home. :neener:

haha switzerland as a world champion would be awesome! it would make me giggle for a month! :)

Holland takes the cup! and trust me that isn't easy for me to say

but they have the best team, they play a 4:3:3 system, they have they best defense the best midfield and and serial killers in the front! They have no freaking weakness IMO!

limbo said:

I don't think we'll win the Cup. I would like them to, but don't think we have the quality.

I guess that is what everyone thinks about his team! People in other countries see only the quality of the Oranjes, people in Holland only see the mistakes they make!

If it doesn't happen this year then it will never happen!

It's great team and it is a great system and it is a great coach!

Holland will play a leading role this year and

I believe it will be Brasil, Holland or maybe germany because they always come far, doesn't matter if they are good or not! They are playing at home and the crowd is 100% behind them since it is a young unexperienced team!

Hear me Holland or Brasil!

' guess that is what everyone thinks about his team! People in other countries see only the quality of the Oranjes, people in Holland only see the mistakes they make!'

a lot of Countries will play down their Teams chances and then when they perform badly say ...........told you so.

but in the UK things are different.

for the umpteenth Tournament the English are getting so patriotic and saying they have the best squad and are going to walk all over the others..........:rotfl:

Nationalistic fervour is at another all-time high and all England have to do is walk onto the pitch and the opposition will be scared shitless and fall apart............ :doah:

if they get knocked out early it won't be because they were outplayed it will be because of a dodgy Ref or the cheating Dego Barstards fell at any challenge and dived.

we English can always find an excuse.............. :grinyes:

but not me............

i think they will be found out big-time if they come up against a good Team.

makes me popular at work when i diss them............... :chili:

Hahaha funny stuff,

I edited my post before I submitted it, I said every country downplays their team except the brits :)

England always beats themselves! I said that in another thread already. I love the premier league and I love the national team (again that is not easy to admit) I love the way how they attack and almost every player in the team is a superstar for the international fan community.

But when some guy who likes to wear the underoos of his wife, someone who is able to shoot a moskito from 35 meters of the cross bar, when this someone kicks a penalty high up in the sky then you can say they have beaten themselves.

This year they have a great goalie and might have a shot.

England could win the tournament or could drop out very quickly, everything is possible! If they'd win it would be great for brittish football in general, maybe they would stop spending all this money for foreign players and would boost some money into their own youth and let them play! The coach is giving a good signal towards the english people by nominating Walcott.

Let's hope they make the first place in their group otherwise we have Germany - England in round 2. The game would be in Munich which will make all England supporters gloat about the last match they have played there :)

Bobby Charlton once said: Fottball is a game that lasts 90 minutes and Germany wins! :doah:

Archived