The Top 5 Places you'd like to see.

Prosal

This is a question for the global "sanukers" who know that the world is bigger than Thailand.

What are (not only for Mongering purposes) the Top 5 Places you'd like to see in the next years ?

For me, so many places. None in asia in my Top 5.

1 - Roumania. Not only for the passion that I have for those hot roumanian/moldovian brunettes, but also because Roumania is fascinating in many respects : culture, nature, history, ec. It will take a few trips (first on July 11th for six weeks) but I want to see pretty much the entire country : the Carpates, the Transylvania and Moldovian regions, the Maramures, ect. I'd also like to learn a bit of romanian language in some Uni or cultural center in Bucharest.

2 - Colombia. I want to visit Bucaramanga and the small cities/pueblos of the Santander state, Manizales and Pereira in the coffee region, and also Barranquilla during its Carnaval, the second most important in the world after Rio de Janeiro.

3 - Venezuela. I'd like to see Caracas, Merida, Coro, Valencia, Maracaibo, the amazonian region, the Angel Falls, Los Roques islands, ect. Also I must say that I love the sophisticated and exotic look of the Venezuelianas.

4 - Madagascar. Another exceptionnal country in many respects. I've been there a few years ago, in Antinanarivo and north in Diego Suarez/Nosy Be, and on a next trip I'd like to explore the South (Tulear, Fort Dauphin, ect). Nature, wildlife, adventure, beach, music, women, food : in Madagascar all is there to spend fabulous vacations, out of the beaten tracks.

5 - Russia. Essentially for mongering/skirt chasing. This is not the most exciting country to visit, but those fabulous and beautiful slavic women and their immoderate tendency to party like hot and wild animals are an addiction you never cure yourself of. Nor you ever want to cure yourself.

That's my list ...... what destinations you guys are pondering ?

:up:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lazyphil said:

i'm going on a boating trip on the norfolk broads next week, swallows and amazons forever, hoorah!

Swallows and Amazons was filmed on the River Fal in Cornwall about 6 nautical miles upstream of Falmouth itself.

Bangkok,

Shangai

Bangkok

Taschkent

Bangkok

Yangon

than a stopover in Bangkok before connecting to Cambodia, might give a try again to that shit hole despite a couple of years boycott coz I actually would be glad to do a few more of those young vietnamese hookers...

Than Bangkok

Kojis, back to Yangoon in a few days... makes it much easier to get rid of that high maintenance low sexual satisfaction chinese date in Paris... I've left a Bombay Sapphire bottle almost full BTW before last night in l'Etoile... might get it over tomorrow night... if u're around...

"the world is bigger than Bangkok? :)"

Some years ago I liked to think of NP as some sort of elite educated mongering core, the best place on the net to exchange travel informations and travel stories between enlighten and multidimensional guys who have a passion not only for asia, but for the World, its Extraordinary Sites and its Women. A perfect resource for Connoisseurs eager to exchange about what makes international travel and mongering the most interesting activity and about all the joys that come with it, including but not limited to the women we meet on our journeys.

Unfortunatly now, when posting in the "Regional Sanuk" about global mongering, I have more and more the unpleasant feeling to speak with myself.

Obviously it's time for me to save my international travel informations and stories for some other boards.

:wave:

Prosal said:

"the world is bigger than Bangkok? :)"

Some years ago I liked to think of NP as some sort of elite educated mongering core, the best place on the net to exchange travel informations and travel stories between enlighten and multidimensionnal guys who have a passion not only for asia, but for the World, its Extraordinary Sites and its Women. A perfect resource for Connoisseurs eager to read about what makes international travel and mongering the most interesting activity, and about all the joys that come with it, including but not limited to the women we meet on our journeys.

Now, like on this thread, I have more and more the unpleasant feeling to speak with myself.

It's true that isaan hoes with miles of cock, Suk katoeys, Pattaya gogo bars or Phom Penh brothels are not what I am focused on, to each his own I guess, but obviously it's time for me to seriously slow down on my posts on NP and to save my international trips reports for some other boards.

:wave:

and how long did it take you to realize this?

:beer:

Archived