The Top 5 Places you'd like to see.

Prosal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No desire to return to Belem ? ::

I spent three weeks there in 97, and i keep the memory of one of the most captivating city where I've ever been.

Is it because of the immediate proximity and the strong influence of Amazonia that you feel everywhere in the city, of those mango-trees lined streets where most of the dutch, french or portugese colonial buildings are decomposed by humidity, of the fascinating Ver-O-Peso market where the fishes and the fruits have mysterious names and tastes ...... or maybe of those countless good-looking and rounded-assed Pocahontas look-a-like amazonian beauties strolling around the city in sexy shorts or dancing wild sambas at night in the holes-in-the-wall of the harbor area ..... but when you're in "Belem the Mythical" you really have this pleasant feeling to have travelled deep.

One day I'd like to make the five days boat trip from Belem to Manaus.

Prosol,

Keep up the world reports.

Nepal was on my list, been there 2 times now, will go again, Annapuana range next time! My new top 5? In no order...

Cambodia

Burma

Kenya

Australia

India

My other back ups would be Paris to see the Louvre (mispelled I am sure) museum, and UK to see my many friends!

If it was pure whore mongering...then

Kiev,

Argentina (again)

Prague

Dominican Republic (again)

Korea (again)

Guest lazyphil

I took a flight from cusco (beautiful) to peuto maldonado landed on a really rugged airstrip, mooched about this amazonian little town then a 24 river boat trip to a jungle lodge, saw huge flocks of macaws and parrots, amazing sights in the jungle.....hope its not all been smashed to pieces by loggers so people can by garden furniture :(

Have you been to cape town prosal?...if not you should, beautiful, loads of places to see, drive up to kysner, port elizebeth, taste some wine at the stelenbosh area....do some trekking in the drakensbergs mountains, sea food around cape town is *fantastic* with lots of exotic influences, malay, indian, african, british ::....i understand suncity in joburg is sanuk filled?

would like to return to my mates cabin in minnesota, but i doubt your cup of tea prosie!!

lazyphil said:

would like to return to my mates cabin in minnesota, but i doubt your cup of tea prosie!!

I would like to return to Royal Tunbridge Wells where I've spent all my summer vacations from 12 till 17 yo !!

:: ::

Prosal said:
PhilAnders said:

and how long did it take you to realize this?

:beer:

Point taken. I won't pollute the board no more with global mongering and travels stories.

::

Wasn't suggesting you go from here, mate; nor stop writing about other CUNTries, just that this is nanaplaza.com; not a more worldly, internationally oriented site.

There are other, in fact, much better sites that deal with the WORLD, not primarily LOS or Aisa for that matter.

TB,

actually not, I've already seen what I want to see in the world, so the rest of my life I will spend sanuking, not the Pattaya in Chonburi province but the Pattaya representing sanuking

God guys go to heaven (so they're dead already)

Bad guys go to Pattaya (not dead yet)

so instead maybe

Sanuk

Sanuk

Sanuk

Sanuk

Sanuk

::

Archived